READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-24-13

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS/FT: 

Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh

In great condition, I just don't need that many fuzzes for what I play. Special colorway (Sea foam green and Navy), has Velcro neatly on the bottom, no original box or papers. $110 PPG & shipped.

I'm into Micro POGs, Carbon Copys, cool delays, compressors, etc.

(Supermoon is gone)

28B8FA7E-ACB3-4CDC-9BD6-68259A8514A4-3808-0000033A5FE39ED0\_zpse33f8ec8.jpg

FEELER FS/FT: First Act Custom Shop Delia hollowbody

I got this guitar in a trade a while back and even though I love it, I've really got an itch for a Rickenbacker or possibly a high end Reverend. 

Full hollowbody, each pickup is able to switch between single coil and humbucker. Beautiful finish and plays amazing. It also comes with its original hardshell case. The guy I got it from had a friend hired by First Act to play some shows in Las Vegas and they custom built two guitars just for him for that event. I have an email from the First Act luthier saying that judging by the serial number it's from 2007 and was roughly $2,800 new. I'm not looking anywhere near that but its definitely one of a kind.

9563F869-D166-4E3F-AF52-47C67D82B284-1927-00000194581B93CD\_zps85f882f9.jpgA2991764-2D44-4A8F-9FE3-FEDD477B89F6-1927-00000192903C6FA0\_zps8cf3e2a3.jpgC26976AD-01CD-4062-946B-12E7DC2D9AE3-1927-000001927F705418\_zps14f8d67b.jpg6F42D394-5A43-4307-B597-FF77E331DE38-1927-0000019286C64BF4\_zpsbf531911.jpg0A7945E6-8045-4A7C-800D-F1C23D9782A2-1927-0000019298E86516\_zpsce6aaf44.jpgCDAF4E9E-338C-441E-863F-B93493C61E20-1927-00000192A0E7B5C8\_zps6b10de37.jpg

The lighting in the first picture is a little off. The color and finish is truer to the first pictures. 

PM me for any trades or possible offers but I'm more open to trades. I have a Jazzmaster as my main guitar but I'm into Rickenbacker (any 6 string), Revenerd +$, Gretsch hollowbodies, Deusenberg, and maybe some Telemasters or something like that. I'm open to anything but I might just end up keeping it.

I also would trade is and maybe some cash towards Morgan Amps, Jackson Ampworks, Matchless, etc.

• Members

***GEAR DUMP 2013***

Need to do some spring cleaning, and I also need the money to pay some bills. All pedals are either in Very Good or New condition (I take good care of my pedals). Payments through Paypal only. CONUS only, please. Shipping included in price.

FS:

- Skreddy Pig Mine ($230)

image16.jpeg

- Blackout Effectors Musket V.2 ($160)

image6.jpeg

image5.jpeg

- Dr. Scientist Miniverberator (Custom Painted #9/10) ($220)

image.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

- Catalinbread DLS MK. II ($120) [brand New; Never been taken out of the box]

image9.jpeg

- Catalinbread RAH ($125)

image11.jpeg

image12.jpeg

- Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy ($120)

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

- Boss NS-2 ($50)

image13.jpeg

image14.jpeg

** PM me for any questions/additional pic/etc. **

• Members

Looking to clear out a few of these, may add more in the very near future so keep an eye on this thread!

Please e-mail me for fastest response! aporcelainsky@yahoo.com

1.jpg

Blackout Effectors A Seriously Special Twosome - includes box. $280.

2.jpg

Malekko Spring Chicken - $200.

3.jpg

Lumpy's Tone Shop Custom Liquid Lead - this is the discontinued 5-knob version modded for extra gain and has an added 6th knob to control presence. $180

4.jpg

Wilson Effects Deluxe Haze - includes box. $125.

5.jpg

DLS Effects Tremolo - includes box and power supply. $175.

6.jpg

Goodrich 120 - older more desired version. great volume, on the fence about selling this one. $150.

7.jpg

Toadworks Redux - $125.

8.jpg

HCFX Octaphant - this was a small "community-built" pedal for harmony central members only. covers a lot of different range for a fuzz box with switchable octave function. $100.

9.jpg

MXR ZW90 - New in box. $50.

10.jpg

Akai Fuzz - New in box. $50.

11.jpg

Akai Overdrive - New in box. $50.

Prices are paypal'd and shipped within the Con US.

Please e-mail me for fastest response! aporcelainsky@yahoo.com

• Members

Would trade towards a DMC-3(XL), tube screamer, GE-7, Dispatch Master or PT Nano.

Arion SCH-1: good working condition and there's some velcro on the back. Really lush chorus and great leslie sounds. Asking $85 shipped (knock off $3 if you want to pay via gift).

Arion

• Members

Very nice Nash thinline telecaster in inca silver with Lollar Regal pickups. Comes with case, all case candy, and hang tags. Just got it over on TGP and I don't want to part with it but my transmission went out on my car so something's gotta give. The color is Shoreline Gold but looks more like Inca Silver with a sweet hint of gold, very very pretty color. Nice and light at just under 7lbs. Perfectly setup with a beautiful finish and light relic job straight from Nash, not damaged in any way. KILLER feeling neck, 1 5/8 nut on a really fat neck with a 10 inch radius. Almost gets to an inch but stays right under and has bee sanded nice and smooth so it plays like butter. $2100 shipped and 2k for local pickup. I'm up for meeting in LA or a little up the coast as well. If something else sells before this guitar I will be keeping it. I have an extensive list of references here and you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Tele

Nash

Nash Back

Nash Neck

I really really don't want to sell this fella but maybe someone here can give it a good home.

• Members

Basic Audio Gnarly Fuzz

gnarly

gnarly2

"A cross between the Maestro Fz-1 and elements of the Shin Ei Fy-2. Basically sounds like a silicon Tone Bender MK1 with the ability to pan between a lower grainy type fuzz and a big, cutting Tone Bender type fuzz.

There are in-between sounds as well. The fuzz knob is a blend between one and two transistor circuits in series."

This is the V1. The current (V2?) version retails for $180, but I'm obviously not looking for that amount. I'm reasonable. Try me. I'd like to get at least a hundo.

Possible trades +/- cash: cool fuzzes (I've wanted a four-knob Skinpimp Buzzaround forever, and I've been eyeing that Malekko Plus Ultra), hand-painted stuff (Bennett, Corrigan, etc.), vintage / weird stuff.

• Members

Prices Shipped/paypal

Digitech Whammy 5, w/ box and power supply- $170

Boss TR-2 Tremolo- $60

Boss RV-5 Reverb- $110

Line 6 M13 w/box, power supply- $350

Ibanez DE-7 Delay- $60

Pedaltrain Jr. w/ softcase, and brackets included, with extra velcro- $80

Octophant- Gold, everything works 100\% there is a crack on the side where the plug ins are. Everything hooks up fine and plays fine off or on a board- $60

Blackheart Little Giant BH5H head and 1x12" cab. Great shape. the on/off light cuts in and out, but always powers on perfectly. Sounds great. I'll get pictures up soon, but it looks great, minus the status light-$250 + Shipping charges

photo copy.JPG

photo\%203.JPG

photo\%204.JPG

• Members

I have for sale or trade a pair of brand new, still in the box Pigtronix pedals, a Philosopher King and a Fat Drive.  I'll let them both go for $330 total via PayPal, which includes PayPal fees and UPS shipping to anywhere in the 48 continental United States.  Both have never been used and come complete with original box, power supply, manual, and sticker.  I'm also interested in trades and would trade both of them for an Eventide PitchFactor, Eventide ModFactor, Eventide TimeFactor, or Pigtronix Echolution.  I like Eventide, Pigtronix, and Strymon stuff, but other offers will be considered, too.  Thanks for looking!

Pigtronix Philosopher King

Pigtronix Fat Drive

• Members

wtb:

strymon timeline

ehx dmm tt 1100

neunaber wet stereo (latest version)

ehx pog 2

vintage ibanez ts9 ('81 or '82 preferred) w/ JRC 4558D chip

effectrode compressor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm headed back to the Southern Hemisphere this Fall (or Spring down there) and would like to raise a bit of money.

So...

I have four EAD Denali Fuzzes.

The Denali combines the IC and Green Sovtek BM's with a 2-band tonestack. The Denali allows the user to mix and match IC and transistor-based input and clipping stages with the 1 and 2 toggles. This is one of the most flexible Fuzz/Distortion pedals. Volume, Gain, Treble, Bass, Stage 1 toggle, Stage 2 toggle.

True Bypass. Hand Painted made in Alaska goodness. Built like tanks. 

$175 each

Demo and explanation here:

• Members

Currently posted on ebay HERE.

If you're in the market for some real Mojo, then look no further because you just found it!

This very rare and highly sought after pedal is an all original early 1981 (version 1) with the LM308 chip and all original caps, pots, wires, feet and hardware. Pot codes are 1378118 which date this pedal to early '81 and the serial and "Tone" knob show that it is also a very rare early "81 model. (Later '81 version 2 models to present have a "Filter" knob instead of "Tone") The "Tone" knob works clockwise so that rotating CCW is for lower tone and CW is for higher tone whereas the newer models with the "Filter" option is reversed.

You probably won't find another one of these anywhere else so this may be your one chance to own this extraordinary piece of history and increase your Mojo to the max!

There are of course the usual scratches and "character marks" from normal use (see photos) but otherwise this pedal has been professionally maintained and it looks great, works great and sounds just as amazing as the day I bought it. 

I've been playing for over 35 years now and out of all of the pedals I've bought, used and sold over the years, this original Rat distortion is the only one that I've kept and loved all these years. I really hate to sell this rare original, but the fact is that I just don't tour as much as I used to and this truly awesome pedal deserves to be back in the spotlight and shared with the masses once again!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll try to answer as best I can.

IMAG1100.jpg

IMAG1089.jpgIMAG1092.jpg

IMAG1093.jpgIMAG1104.jpg

IMAG1103.jpg

Archived