Killed the thread

SynapticGroove wrote:

:smiley-bounce013:

Sorry about the confusion. Builders are allowed to post once per week in the spam threads (stickied at the top of the forum) with any new product announcements, etc. Starting separate threads is not allowed, and is considered "spam." If after you post an announcement in the spam thread someone unaffiliated with your company starts a thread asking for more information, you're welcome to join in the discussion and answer their questions. I hope that clears up the policy on builder announcements.

• Members

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

SynapticGroove wrote:

:smiley-bounce013:

Sorry about the confusion. Builders are allowed to post once per week in the spam threads (stickied at the top of the forum) with any new product announcements, etc. Starting separate threads is not allowed, and is considered "spam." If after you post an announcement in the spam thread someone unaffiliated with your company starts a thread asking for more information, you're welcome to join in the discussion and answer their questions. I hope that clears up the policy on builder announcements.

Beat me to it. Thanks Phil.

And wow, didn't mean to turn you into a crybaby dude. People usually respect chill pedal builders like Aaron @ ARC and Blake @ Blakemore, two guys starting up pedal compaines and doing things right. 

Good luck with your overdrive though man. 

Archived