• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killed the thread

:smiley-bounce013:

co-founder/designer<br>SynapticGroove<br>www.synapticgroove.c om

Snooze.

You can't spam the forums, man. There's a spam thread for these blatant "Hey buy my stuff, it's s0o0o0o amazing" kind of posts.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• Faldoe
      Faldoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Paging doctor Phil

hahaha. How is this spam. I like that. You're a funny guy.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• SynapticGroove
      SynapticGroove commented
      Editing a comment

Is this not a forum to introduce a product?

SynapticGroove wrote:

Sorry about the confusion. Builders are allowed to post once per week in the spam threads (stickied at the top of the forum) with any new product announcements, etc. Starting separate threads is not allowed, and is considered "spam." If after you post an announcement in the spam thread someone unaffiliated with your company starts a thread asking for more information, you're welcome to join in the discussion and answer their questions. I hope that clears up the policy on builder announcements.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• SynapticGroove
      SynapticGroove commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks Phil.  That's all we needed to know.  Apologies and it won't happen again.

Cheers,

Benjamin

• TomVanDeven
      TomVanDeven commented
      Editing a comment

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

SynapticGroove wrote:

Sorry about the confusion. Builders are allowed to post once per week in the spam threads (stickied at the top of the forum) with any new product announcements, etc. Starting separate threads is not allowed, and is considered "spam." If after you post an announcement in the spam thread someone unaffiliated with your company starts a thread asking for more information, you're welcome to join in the discussion and answer their questions. I hope that clears up the policy on builder announcements.

Beat me to it. Thanks Phil.

And wow, didn't mean to turn you into a crybaby dude. People usually respect chill pedal builders like Aaron @ ARC and Blake @ Blakemore, two guys starting up pedal compaines and doing things right. 

Good luck with your overdrive though man. 

Working...
X