Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum neck guitars

Who was the member that was all into aluminum neck guitars?  I've got a question about one.  it is a Kramer 450G.  

Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

I used to have a Kramer 250g but SAL had the EGCs and a few people have travis beans.

Comment

• V
      V commented
      Editing a comment

Rember when Phil had an aluminum neck?

That one bro had a bean or two.

He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Comment

• HP Hovercraft
      HP Hovercraft commented
      Editing a comment

HIwatt Bob bought a Bean. Alliteration.

Was it; king buzzo, duane dennison, steve albini, brent hinds, tom petersson, agostino tilottas ?

I am blessed with a tin ear, I love poorly made cheap guitars,and terrible sounding amps though I do prefer solid state amps over tubes.

Comment

• boytbpc
      boytbpc commented
      Editing a comment

Rusty bits just got pulled out of rust remover.  Aluminum polish has been purchased.  Going to put it back together this mornign.

Kramer designed, but since bean and Kramer were partners before, I wonder how similar they are. Some say they may be mighty mites, but I have no idea
    Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

• TomVanDeven
      TomVanDeven commented
      Editing a comment

Incredible guitar. Enjoy that one! 

Compared to saxophone is it heavy?

Comment

• boytbpc
      boytbpc commented
      Editing a comment

goodhonk wrote:
      Compared to saxophone is it heavy?

lol, I thought it was a good reference, as they both hang the same.  Heavier than a sax, not as heavy as a tuba.  Is that helpful?

Comment

Working...
    X