Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCFX'S OCTOPHANT - REVIEW

impeccably built by mmolteratx, flawless graphics by OPM, but the circuit itself is just weak, screechy, and all around unpleasant. Like a hot looking girl with a really grating voice. 

Couldn't agree more. Flipped mine within a week of getting it. The only good thing I can say about it is that I made $30 after the PayPal fees. Graphics were cool though.
    Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

• WAWBanks
      WAWBanks commented
      Editing a comment

Mine's quite fat sounding. I like it.

I see you enjoy my photgraphy enough to use it in your design link

For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

mangos.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

RoboPimp wrote:

Like a hot looking girl with a really grating voice. 

and like every other hot girl, the octophant simply doesn't speak to you. 

Comment

• MyNameIsRyan
          MyNameIsRyan commented
          Editing a comment

Shine-ei wrote:
          RoboPimp wrote:

Like a hot looking girl with a really grating voice. 

and like every other hot girl, the octophant simply doesn't speak to you. 

cheers

Attached Files

RoboPimp wrote:

impeccably built by mmolteratx, flawless graphics by OPM, but the circuit itself is just weak, screechy, and all around unpleasant. Like a knowledgeable forumite that just posts useless drivel.

:emoticon-char-017:

Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

• HP Hovercraft
          HP Hovercraft commented
          Editing a comment

I use it too. It took me a while to dial in, but once I was there it's pretty awesome.

Tour box that shiz ir wat iz the FB page, oh i bets in his sig??

Comment

Working...
      X