Guitar Looping #17: Lucy in the sky with Strymons

Eezz

• Members

No Beatles songs where harmed during the making of this video :)

In the last couple of months I made some changes to my pedalboard. I added the Stymon Mobius, I replaced the Whammy 4 by the Whammy 5 and the Digitech DL-8 was replaced by the new Digitech JamMan Solo XT. I also installed a Cioks Ciokolate power supply and installed Koch Dummybox Studio loadboxes into my combos.

One of the cool things about the Solo XT is it's ability to change all kinds of settings. Here I set the record sequence to Record - Dub - Play, so I was able to instantly start recording after I recorded the basic layer - something I wasn't able to do before. So for this video I decided to go for a stream of consciousness style overdub frenzy relying heavily on my Strymon pedals for spaced out sounds. Hope you enjoy! The guitar is tuned to open D.

• Members

One of the cool things about the Solo XT is it's ability to change all kinds of settings.
Here I set the record sequence to Record - Dub - Play, so I was able to instantly start recording after I recorded the basic layer - something I wasn't able to do before.
So for this video I decided to go for a stream of consciousness style overdub frenzy relying heavily on my Strymon pedals for spaced out sounds. Hope you enjoy! The guitar is tuned to open D.

boss rc-3 lets you do this too. or do record - play - dub too

also you look like john frusciante in the video's pic

Archived