I forgot what a great album this is.

BAXANDALL

• Members

Faldoe wrote:

Tool was my favorite band from like 2001-2004/5. I've still always loved them but got into lots of other stuff.

I recently listened to 10k days, Lateralus and Aenima and really appreciate them again/maybe more.

I have them all too.  Maybe I'll get them out this weekend.  I've seen them 4 times now live I think.

• Members

BAXANDALL wrote:

Have you guys re-discovered any great albums lately?

None that I can think of.

But it happend several times that I listened to an album I bought years before for a certain song ( or 2 or more...) and I find out that the album has some other songs that are really good, like this one:

Oh, and Pantera's "Cowboys from Hell" and "Vulgar Display of Power" - if there's enough time between two times I listen to these albums I'm like "f*ck, I did not remember it kicks so much ass!"

• Members

jklhjkl

Listened to this quite awhile ago, and was indifferent to it.  Took a road trip not to long ago and put it on and I'll be damned it this isn't one of the best albums I've heard recently.  I'm not sure what the difference was between the two different listenings, other than maybe I could pay more attention to it on the road rather than at home, but I'm now in need of more from these guys...

Archived