X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot what a great album this is.

Have you guys re-discovered any great albums lately?

billy

Tool was my favorite band from like 2001-2004/5. I've still always loved them but got into lots of other stuff.

I recently listened to 10k days, Lateralus and Aenima and really appreciate them again/maybe more.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Decolonize</div><br><br>

Comment

• BAXANDALL
      BAXANDALL commented
      Editing a comment

Faldoe wrote:
      Tool was my favorite band from like 2001-2004/5. I've still always loved them but got into lots of other stuff.

I recently listened to 10k days, Lateralus and Aenima and really appreciate them again/maybe more.

I have them all too.  Maybe I'll get them out this weekend.  I've seen them 4 times now live I think.

I've got that Ween album. Actually, I have most of them...but I never got into the Mollusk too seriously. Although there are some good songs on it. I guess I need to revisit it!
    —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

BAXANDALL wrote:

Have you guys re-discovered any great albums lately?

None that I can think of.

But it happend several times that I listened to an album I bought years before for a certain song ( or 2 or more...) and I find out that the album has some other songs that are really good, like this one:

Oh, and Pantera's "Cowboys from Hell" and "Vulgar Display of Power" - if there's enough time between two times I listen to these albums I'm like "f*ck, I did not remember it kicks so much ass!"

<div class="signaturecontainer">I used to be &quot;with it&quot;, then they changed what &quot;it&quot; was.<br />
      Now, what I'm with isn't &quot;it&quot;, and what's &quot;it&quot; seems weird and scary to me.<br />
      (Abe Simpson)</div>

Comment

• riff ie
        riff ie commented
        Editing a comment

this mornin' i eargoggled the Black Crowes "Amorrica", i really dig the raw production of this recording...

Parliament Funkadelic The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein, Bernie Worrell's arrangement skills are frighteningly good on this record, my wife picked it up on vinyl for me, SO GREAT!

Comment

Little feat waiting for columbus programmed me since a youngun to cork sniff, Lowell George rip Pure Dumble Amp on this!!!

Comment

• BAXANDALL
          BAXANDALL commented
          Editing a comment

alien wrote:
          Little feat waiting for columbus programmed me since a youngun to cork sniff, Lowell George rip Pure Dumble Amp on this!!!

I always loved that album.

• T ned
          T ned commented
          Editing a comment

jklhjkl

Listened to this quite awhile ago, and was indifferent to it.  Took a road trip not to long ago and put it on and I'll be damned it this isn't one of the best albums I've heard recently.  I'm not sure what the difference was between the two different listenings, other than maybe I could pay more attention to it on the road rather than at home, but I'm now in need of more from these guys...

Attached Files
      Working...
      X