Fender&EHX4ever

• Members
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Just got mine in the mail last night..........."

and!!!!!!?????

what i'm really curious is the whole, play something then play it backwards thing.

It sounds great on paper but what does it work like, easy to do in a live situation?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by melx View Post
oh, by the way....did you really say this??

"I can wait until the hype dies down and buy it used on eBay." icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif {censored}, I did say that, didn't I redface.gif What can I say, I'm an EHXFXgeek.

I haven't really had a chance to play with it much yet. In fact, I'm late for work now icon_lol.gif The tone is really nice, but it doesn't sound identical to the analog originals by any stretch. I tried out the reverse echo last night. cool.gifI've been reading the manual, and I like the fact that the loop recorder starts 1/2 a second after holding down the switch - none of the count-off BS. It stores presets, but it doesn't store loops. The loop disappears when you power off cry.gif

• Members

Mine will be here Monday as well. I think we should keep this thread going and as they roll in we can share info on this much-anticipated box.

With the addition of the SMMwH my board will be sporting 3 delays: DMM, SMMwH, and the DD-20. I'm in to shoegaze/ambient type stuff and I have a feeling that this triple-threat of delays is going to provide much sonic goodness.

Wooohooo!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by MikeLivesley View Post
I'm sorry, don't make a brand new thread unless you have either:

a) pics
b) audio or video
c) a review or
d) all the above

to share
Quote Originally Posted by MikeLivesley View Post
Share the wealth or just don't.

That's my take on things.

I'm equally peeved when people just drop single word threads in posts:

"Soldano"

or whatever when people are asking for detailed and well thought out replies.
Na na na na na! I have one and you don't poke.giftongue.gif

I have a day job to attend to at the moment, but I'll post some sound clips later today or tomorrow. I'm just excited and I wanted to share the joy biggrin.gif So sue me evil.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by recovery View Post
Mine will be here Monday as well. I think we should keep this thread going and as they roll in we can share info on this much-anticipated box.

With the addition of the SMMwH my board will be sporting 3 delays: DMM, SMMwH, and the DD-20. I'm in to shoegaze/ambient type stuff and I have a feeling that this triple-threat of delays is going to provide much sonic goodness.

Wooohooo!

Yea....... I will have three as well. I'll have a DD-5, BYOC Delay, and then the SMMH. I don't really have room for all three and the BYOC is probably the least versatile so it will probably be the one to go frown.gif I'm kind of attached to it though because I made it myself but, oh well. Maybe I can find a way to keep it... Or its just time to build a bigger board!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by bt2513

View Post

Yea....... I will have three as well. I'll have a DD-5, BYOC Delay, and then the SMMH. I don't really have room for all three and the BYOC is probably the least versatile so it will probably be the one to go frown.gif I'm kind of attached to it though because I made it myself but, oh well. Maybe I can find a way to keep it... Or its just time to build a bigger board!

Add an expression jack for time to your BYOC or rehouse it in a wah enclosure. Then you've got a cool pitch shifter delay. That is what I'll be doing with my SAD-3

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fender&EHX4ever View Post
Na na na na na! I have one and you don't poke.giftongue.gif

I have a day job to attend to at the moment, but I'll post some sound clips later today or tomorrow. I'm just excited and I wanted to share the joy biggrin.gif So sue me evil.gif
smile.gif

Archived