Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up until this precise moment I thought...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up until this precise moment I thought...

"Crazy Horse" was a native American man that played and co wrote with Neil Young.

And to be clear I have always pictured him with the stereotypical native chief head-dress and being drunk as ****************/on hard drugs while playing various native instruments.

Discuss.
    Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

• macadood
      macadood commented
      Editing a comment

Hiwatt Bob wrote:

I miss coach

srsly?
    This account has been retired.

Comment

ya i dunno where this came from. but ya. mostly the headdress thing.

the drunk and drugs thing was not a "HAR HAR HES NATIVE" but more because neil young was a big user at the time to.

but ya, whacked out guy in headdress playing with neil.
      Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

bob, that gif needs more hand claps.

Originally Posted by IRG:
        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

bob, that gif needs more handclaps.

Comment

say it again muther****************er.
            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. clavate a tu vieja cabron.

Comment

it's gettin' kind funky in here. It would seem HiwattBob is gettin' on the good foot, to do the bad thing.
                Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

As good as the Crazy Horse stuff is, I can only imagine it being better if performed by a hippy native american dude
                  good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• Faldoe
                    Faldoe commented
                    Editing a comment

RadioSilence wrote:
                    As good as the Crazy Horse stuff is, I can only imagine it being better if performed by a hippy native American dude

Kind of a contradiction in that lots of hippies modeled themselves (or more like unfortunately appropriated native culture - see also The New Age movement), on native peoples - or what they thought native people were like.

The headdress thing is part of the whole stereotype/homogenization of native people of native people and culture - that they were all like that, all whole war bonnets and all lived in tipis. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Horse

Coach wrote:
                    There is a 6 part documentary on Netflix called American Experience that goes over the colonization of the US and Canada from a native perspective. There were some really cool characters that I know I didn't learn about in school when learning about the native Americans.

Ya, that's because it fits the interests of the US to not accurately disclose the fact that this country (and Canada) was predicated on the stealing of native lands and the attempts to wipe native people off the face of the earth - See Native Boarding Schools. Pretty much all the treaties made with Indian Nations were violated by the US - they are nations, as we would imagine France and Germany, in terms of sovereignty. The US constitution also recognizes and states treaties are the "Supreme Law of the land."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_boarding_schools

There is a 6 part documentary on Netflix called American Experience that goes over the colonization of the US and Canada from a native perspective. There were some really cool characters that I know I didn't learn about in school when learning about the native americans.
                  This account has been retired.

Comment

I thought crazy horse was a failed monument attempt in south Dakota.
                    American Standard Strat
                    crybaby classic -> '70 fuzz -> s.h.o. ->
                    eb vp jr -> nova delay -> supernatural verb
                    Vox AC-15HW1

Comment

"Crazy Horse" was a native American man that played and co wrote with Neil Young.

And to be clear I have always pictured him with the stereotypical native chief head-dress and being drunk as ****************/on hard drugs while playing various native instruments.

Discuss.

seriously made me lol

makes it that much more fun listening to neil young picturing your version of crazy horse!
                      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

(cough) (cough) blowjob

Comment

double boobgrab
                          My band: These Mountains Are Ghosts

GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove

Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

Working...
                          X