Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil - you've got PM's from the 24th of last month ;)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil - you've got PM's from the 24th of last month ;)

I know you're busy man, aren't we all?  Some interesting reading in there when you get around to it.

co-founder/designer<br>SynapticGroove<br>www.synapticgroove.c om

woke up this morning

Attached Files

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment
      C'mon Ryan. You're in sales too, you now how it gets when you gotta meet your quota.

I missed something here
    Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Macafacts ftw
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><font size="1"><font color="#996633">Smooth deals with: <i>duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookie</i><br><br></font><font color="tan">Fender Custom Shop '52 Telecaster<br>Gibson 2013 SG Standard<br>Fender Deville III 4x10<br><b><i>Oh Henry!</i></b> chocolate bars<br>Pedals n' stuff</font></font></font><br><br><b><a href="http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">http://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com</a></b><br><br><br></div>

Comment

• riff ie
        riff ie commented
        Editing a comment

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...

SynapticGroove wrote:

I know you're busy man, aren't we all?  Some interesting reading in there when you get around to it.

You're so busy coming around here telling everyone how busy you are.

<div class="signaturecontainer">... puppets jerking on their strings ...</div>

Comment

Working...
      X