Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tele vs Strat

please no "i'd rathers, or boths".

i'm going strat today.  comfort mostly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tele no doubt
    God is love, and love is real.

Good deals with: Lonely Tourist, nendejan, johnrambo, juice

Comment

9520575 commented
      Editing a comment

I feel like a telecaster would bring more experience to a fight. But stratocasters have that crazy temper, and they just fly off the handle and act crazy. I wouldn't put it past a stratocaster to pull a knief on someone. 

So, strat.

Strat all the way for me..Versatility kills

Comment

• BrentMpls
      BrentMpls commented
      Editing a comment

Stratocaster superior; autobots inferior

I'm a Tele man at heart, they're great all-around rock machines. Strats have their place, and I'll probably own another someday, but I feel a good Strat worth holding onto is a rare thing to come across. The feel of a Strat is definitely nicer what with all the comfort contours, but the control layout on a Tele is pretty much engraved into my psyche at this point. It's glorious.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment

G&L ASAT!

Comment

Tele vs Strat is almost as bad as Mac vs PC...

I love both (okay, okay - NO both! I gotcha!), but if forced to pick one or the other, I'd have to say Strat. YMMV

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

George and Rocky

John's Sonic Blue Strat

Attached Files

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
        X