No announcement yet.

Effects suck

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects suck

They are just toys. They are a waste of time that keeps you from playing. I'm telling you this so you know.

"EFFECTS SUCK"

So do you. If you can't make music out of a blur of distortion, modulation and delay with some pitch shifting and octaving what the "F"  good are ya?

Hey

Comment

• macadood
      macadood commented
      Editing a comment

nice giraffe. op is a pack of cigarettes.

Imthere wrote:

They are just toys. They are a waste of time that keeps you from playing. I'm telling you this so you know.

You are completely wrong though, as in 100% incorrect to the point that you should feel stupid and embarrassed for what you've said. 

If effects are just toys then by that correlation effects are fun, just like toys are fun. That's the purpose of toys. If they're not fun then they're something other than toys like a text book or brushing your teeth or vegetables. 

If something is fun, you're going to do it more often because it makes you happy and enthusiastic. 

So I think it's safe to say that effects are fun and because of that you will play more.

So who's really telling who what now just so you know?

Comment

I'd hardly ever play guitar if I couldn't use my pedals.

What now?

Comment

• A.P. Ryder
        A.P. Ryder commented
        Editing a comment

Thanks for coming to an effects forum to tell us this.

Deleted by admin

Arrangements? How about I hit on two and four, and you shut the **************** up?

Comment

• conky
        conky commented
        Editing a comment
        CLEAN IT UP GENTLEMEN! ADMIN

Ha ha pwnt.
      Anyway saying effects suck is like saying piano sucks. They're like a different instrument and not good at everything but just different than straight guitar
      www.shoepedals.com

Comment

• 1001gear
        1001gear commented
        Editing a comment

Did i just get cautioned for a bump? I just wanted to stack three neg. FX threads. What's the policy on contributing to the longevity of a delinquent thread?

Working...
    X