The official Player 99 appreciation thread.

renula

• Members

I just want to say that every time I read one of your posts, I just want to do some butt grabbing and hug some co worker.

Your campaign against TC has given me purpose in life, as well as your crusade against chat.

You make my life better, that's why I needed to do this thread for you.

If you have any good anecdotes to share about P99, please do so here.

Thanks. :love:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i got a TC story to tell. cheap hosa patch cable dun goofed and the tip of the right angle jack came off the rest of it and got jammed inside my TC toneprint pedal. {censored}. had to find some special star shaped screwdrivers, had to pop off the nicely disguised stompswitch bezel thingy, then go inside and unscrew more things. jsut to learn the jacks were closed. had to do some magic but finally popped the damn tip out of the jack. then put it all together.

was a bitch to do but it worked out well enough. just need those fancy screwdrivers. warranty void'd :)

• Members

shoulda sent a wasp in after it

did you know that some plants can tell when a caterpillar is munchin on it so they release some sort of gas into the air that attracts wasps, and wasps don't give a {censored} about the plant, but female wasps want a nice place to lay their eggs, and what better place than the guts of a fat caterpillar. so they kill the caterpillar and lay their eggs in its guts and then the eggs hatch and eat the caterpillar as their first meal. then the plant is saved. thats {censored}ing organic chemistry, bro. right there.

• Members

I don't recall P99 having a vendetta against chat specifically, rather an attitude akin to his baseline attitude to most things.

I remember one of first threads about high-end gear and TGP drew some stfu remarks and things escalated rather quickly to the tone he's steadfastly maintained since.

He has put me off TC pedals though.

• Members

did you know that some plants can tell when a caterpillar is munchin on it so they release some sort of gas into the air that attracts wasps, and wasps don't give a {censored} about the plant, but female wasps want a nice place to lay their eggs, and what better place than the guts of a fat caterpillar. so they kill the caterpillar and lay their eggs in its guts and then the eggs hatch and eat the caterpillar as their first meal. then the plant is saved. thats {censored}ing organic chemistry, bro. right there.

Maybe the wasp layed eggs in Robopimp's throat and when they hatch they will feed on his brain.

Archived