What's in the mail??

Crxsh

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't mailed really, but I just got this Mesa Trem-o-verb 50 yesterday in a local trade:
n161501268_31288270_2458.jpg

I've also got this DM-2 on the way, but it's being flipped as soon as I get it. Probably sounds brilliant, but I'm pretty set on delay and need another fuzz.
9a32_1.JPG

Also one of these off eBay:
9a87_1.JPG

My Valcoder is on it's way back from Catalinbread:
n161501268_31260301_7259.jpg

And I picked up this bad boy out of the SPAM thread for some lo-fi fun:
P1000452-1.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by anglerfish View Post
Skreddy Echo!
Kick ass man. That clip that was up the other day sounded AWESOME!!! Too bad there's no tap tempo though. frown.gif

Quote Originally Posted by LowWoods View Post
Set on the Lo-Fi huh? Rock it and tell them to shove the EQ in their...
icon_lol.gif Yeah. It was really weird -- right after I started that thread, one popped up in the SPAM thread for $30!! I jumped right on it. And really, I had a Fish & Chips and couldn't get anywhere near the sound I wanted with it. I'm hoping this'll do the trick.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by 006 View Post
Micro Pog!
New NYC Pedalboard!!
Loop-master Switcher!!!
Ginormous credit card bill!!!!
Micro Pog was fun at first, but got kinda old after awhile. Once the organ swell thing faded (since I couldn't really find spots for it in what I play), it just became a really overpriced octave down pedal for me ..... so I sold it off and bought a $20 Behringer octaver.

Really cool pedal though. I don't think there's a bad sound in it. Enjoy!!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Crxshdxmmy View Post
Kick ass man. That clip that was up the other day sounded AWESOME!!! Too bad there's no tap tempo though. frown.gif

icon_lol.gif Yeah. It was really weird -- right after I started that thread, one popped up in the SPAM thread for $30!! I jumped right on it. And really, I had a Fish & Chips and couldn't get anywhere near the sound I wanted with it. I'm hoping this'll do the trick.
I can live without the tap tempo. I just think the Echo sounds gorgeous. Love the loop!

As for the LF7, can I have dibs on it if you decide you don't want to keep it? I won one on eBay a couple weeks ago and the seller pulled it out from under me. Jackass!

• Members
I can live without the tap tempo. I just think the Echo sounds gorgeous. Love the loop!

As for the LF7, can I have dibs on it if you decide you don't want to keep it? I had on on eBay a couple weeks ago and the seller pulled it out from under me. Jackass!
Yep. If it's not what I want -- it's all yours. Congrats on the Echo -- I like overpriced boutique delay pedals too. love.gifpoke.gificon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crxshdxmmy

View Post

Yep. If it's not what I want -- it's all yours. Congrats on the Echo -- I like overpriced boutique delay pedals too. love.gifpoke.gificon_lol.gif

Thanks! And yeah, yeah... the Echo's the most expensive pedal I've purchased to date. I like to think of what a great deal it would be if I were buying an actual vintage Echoplex or the like. I've recorded through a couple of them in the studio and they are just sweet! I think Skreddy did a great job of capturing the vibe.

• Members
Thanks! And yeah, yeah... the Echo's the most expensive pedal I've purchased to date. I like to think of what a great deal it would be if I were buying an actual vintage Space Echo or the like. I've recorded through a couple of them in the studio and they are just sweet! I think Skreddy did a great job of capturing the vibe.
My recent, and most expensive pedal acquisition:

n161501268_31260302_7597.jpg

It's great and I love it entirely, but it's interesting to think that it was more expensive than 5 of the 8 guitars I've owned and a good number of amps as well. Honestly, I could piece together a whole (and pretty kickass) BOARD for what I put into this thing. icon_lol.gif

• Members
My recent, and most expensive pedal acquisition:

n161501268_31260302_7597.jpg

It's great and I love it entirely, but it's interesting to think that it was more expensive than 5 of the 8 guitars I've owned and a good number of amps as well. Honestly, I could piece together a whole (and pretty kickass) BOARD for what I put into this thing. icon_lol.gif
That looks pretty awesome! I hadn't actually looked at one before. Good thing I'm not a delay fiend!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Clorox View Post
Doobtone Microbuffer
Blackout Effectors Fix'd Fuzz
Pedaltrain PT-2 (older version) with hardcase

Within a couple weeks there should be a Superdelay inbound as well.
I'm going to need to try a Fix'd Fuzz at some point. I'm interested to hear your reaction.

• Members
I'm going to need to try a Fix'd Fuzz at some point. I'm interested to hear your reaction.
Jesus Christ, I thought that said erection for a second.

Yeah, you'll definitely get an NPD thread when it arrives. It was shipped this morning, so I should get it Tuesday (if I'm lucky, Monday). Expect a review later that night/early Wednesday morning.

Archived