Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's in the mail??

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd ever. Not like, 3 of 'em on the same board.

no i mean. how come you are on your third?
    good peoples: Fender&EHX4ever, Melx, Woolyh

Comment

My 2nd Kaden Pavo Boost
      Hartman Germanium Fuzz
      Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

Good Deals

Comment

no i mean. how come you are on your third?
          I've been known to flip a pedal or two.
          {For Sale}
          Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

You had to know SOMEONE was gonna ask about this one...

so...

What is this?
            Gibson Les Paul R8 - 2006
            Martin D-28 - 2005
            Melancon P-90 Pro

Board : Polytune Mini - JHS Mini Foot Fuzz - Walrus Audio Voyager - CMatMods Signa Drive - Nova Delay iB Modified - TC Trinity Reverb

Comment

That BYOC Rat thing that's like six Rats or something. Painted, built and from within the UK. Woo.
              Gitters -> Pedals -> AC15Good guys: Barnaby, Hardly, johanwastaken, Snufkino, Mike_Muse_Rage, melx, Kid_A, gambit, kismet78

Comment

I might sending out my RC50 or Pearl AD33
                All for Him

SPAM-----Good Dealings with-----My Pedal Board for now

Hello

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by anglerfish
                  View Post

Skreddy Echo!

Saw a demo of the Skreddy Echo and that's one must have pedal...got me a TAR+ card for my FoxRox Zim. Makes it sound like a modded Proco Rat but with more gain. Just got it yesterday. Sounds awesome.
                  "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent" - Thomas Jefferson

"There are two types of people - those that come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.' - Frederick L Collins

"Stop googling your answers and think like a man" - WhiteOp

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Cowboy
                    View Post

That BYOC Rat thing that's like six Rats or something. Painted, built and from within the UK. Woo.

Ahhhh, that was you was it? I just saw that go on e-bay, looks cool.
                    Deals With Trusted FX Forumites: kpd78 (e-bay), Melx, Loobs, Magnum PI, Mind_Riot89, smudge_lad x 2, tom92 x 2, ChuckNorris1982

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by JorisBlack
                      View Post

Catalinbread V8 Fuzz, and I can't wait 'till it gets here! It should be arriving soon....................

****************, that's small. Surely it can't take 9V batteries?
                      Deals With Trusted FX Forumites: kpd78 (e-bay), Melx, Loobs, Magnum PI, Mind_Riot89, smudge_lad x 2, tom92 x 2, ChuckNorris1982

Comment

Waiting for :-

MXR Custom Shop GT-OD Overdrive.

Someday Soon (When i can make my mind up) :-

BBE Free Fuzz

or

MXR Classic Fuzz

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MPH
                          View Post

Ahhhh, that was you was it? I just saw that go on e-bay, looks cool.

You weren't going for it too, were you? Looks like fun. I like Rats and it's a wee bit cheaper than shipping a prebuild over. I'd never have the patience to make one myself.

Sadly my payment is showing as 'unclaimed' on Paypal which means bad things, I don't think he can accept card payments unless he upgrades his account type. He doesn't mention this in the auction, we'll see what happens...
                          Gitters -> Pedals -> AC15Good guys: Barnaby, Hardly, johanwastaken, Snufkino, Mike_Muse_Rage, melx, Kid_A, gambit, kismet78

Comment

working on a mesa dc 10
                            FS: Green Sovtek Muff-$135
                            Verbzilla $80

Good Transactions- Dr. Picklebottom (2x), Stubacca (2x), letsgocoyote, Philly Fuzz

Comment

View Post

Nope, only power supply
                              Jbrazz (lol)

Comment

View Post

Nope, it won't take batteries. I mean, the battery size would probably be about half the size of the pedal

Here's a pic of the inside of an Ottava Magus, also by Catalinbread, it's the same size as the V8 (which, btw, still isn't here yet, but it's weekend so I'll have to be patient) :

So you see, there's no way a battery would fit in there, but personally I don't mind.

Check out my band These Mountains Are Ghosts
                                Become a fan of us on FriendFace! http://www.facebook.com/thesemountainsareghosts

GOOD DEALS WITH : Let It Burn... x2, Kayzer x2

Originally Posted by Reaganomics!

You're on the internet dude. don't try to think rationally about why you don't like something. Just talk condescending to everybody about it, and later that night stroke your dick while wimpering "meh, meh, meh, meh, I don't get it, meh meh meh, this similar but less popular artist is better, meh meh meh"

Comment

Working...
                                X