Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a slogan for my pedal company. (Prize involved if I use your suggestion.)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a slogan for my pedal company. (Prize involved if I use your suggestion.)

So, I'm about to launch my pedal company, and I was going to print out some business cards, and I realized that I need a slogan on there. Something short and sweet that says what I do. I'm having trouble coming up with anything though, so if someone comes up with a slogan that I decide to use, I'll give you $25 off of one of my pedals once they're released.

It can be humorous, or just descriptive, or anything really. I'm not really leaning any one way particularly. I just need something. Looking forward to seeing any suggestions you guys may have though. Thanks!

Also, in case people are curious, I did clear this thread with Phil before starting it. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Haha.

• caeman
    replied
    I gotta say, Dan's suggestion of "Blakemore Effects: Distorto Ergo Sum." has a cool sound to it.

Leave a comment:

• Blakemore Effects
    replied
    Blakemore Effects: Will make your guitar moan.

Blakemore Effects: Better than sex.

Blakemore Effects: She'll be beggin' for more and more and more.

Blakemore Effects: Will give you a stiffy in a jiffy.

Blakemore Effects: Take three pairs of underwear for each "set".

Ever wondered why guitarists make "those" funny faces? Blakemore effects!

Glad to see the suggestions are still coming. Most of my entertainment the past three days has been coming from this thread.

Leave a comment:

• lilbman
    replied
    Blakemore Effects: Will make your guitar moan.

Blakemore Effects: Better than sex.

Blakemore Effects: She'll be beggin' for more and more and more.

Blakemore Effects: Will give you a stiffy in a jiffy.

Blakemore Effects: Take three pairs of underwear for each "set".

Ever wondered why guitarists make "those" funny faces? Blakemore effects!

Leave a comment:

• deeohgee
    replied
    Blakemore Effects: Pissing Off Freeloaders Since 2011

Leave a comment:

• Blakemore Effects
    replied
    Alright. I don't think you know what it means to be Don Drapered. Give me your prize and wife.

For funniest comment in the thread you win a consolation prize of $10 off.

Leave a comment:

• pbone
    replied
    Alright. I don't think you know what it means to be Don Drapered. Give me your prize and wife.

Leave a comment:

• Blakemore Effects
    replied
    Sounds cool man. Whats the price on it going to be? I might buy one. Would be rad if you used slant enclosures like the Big Cheese.

The fuzz will be $149. Unfortunately, I'm already tied into my enclosures. I'm just using standard 125BB enclosures. Those Big Cheese ones are awesome. I wish I could find a cheap source, just for my own personal use.

Leave a comment:

• hugbot
    replied
    Blakemore Effects: Distorto Ergo Sum.

Leave a comment:

• caeman
    replied
    Blakemore Effects: A continued addiction to dirt.

Leave a comment:

• juri
    replied
    Blakemore Effects: We buffer true bypass analog circuits digitally

Leave a comment:

• NetStar
    replied
    Blakemore Effects: Established and trading before Devi even made one Console II.

Leave a comment:

• Ming Chow
    replied
    Another Pedal Company Doing Dirt.

Leave a comment:

• placebo62
    replied
    Yes and no. If you check out the link in my sig for Blakemore Effects, there is a pedal called the Deus Ex Machina. I took the Op-Amp Muff I sold you, changed the tone stack, added a mid-boost, and added a clean blend. So, it's almost the same in a sense, but not quite. Haha.

Sounds cool man. Whats the price on it going to be? I might buy one. Would be rad if you used slant enclosures like the Big Cheese.

Leave a comment:

• genesis3
    replied
    Backup choice if yer marketing dept sez 1st choice ain't cutting it....Blakemore Effects : Feed the Need

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X