[SERIOUS ON TOPIC] Choose Guitar, 3 Pedals, Amp for your perfect Rhythm Guitar Rig

MyNameIsRyan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1965 Mosrite Ventures Model into a Boss Slow Gear, Klon Centuar (set on a Robben Ford DVD to isolate it and improve Tone), Boss Spectrum, Boss DM-2, ADA Phaser, Space Echo and Fender Gretta - I also use a Weber Mini Mass to attenuate the Greta.

Tone of the Godz

Untitled-1-10.jpg

• Members

from our own gear? ...ive sold like 15 pedals, 3 amps and am currently bumming a 412 cheap fender cab until i get enough for an egnater 212 tweaker cab. then id just add my schecter corsair with sh11 in the bridge, phat cat neck, a 69 full tone for extra dirt into my badcat kool cat 40w about semi driven (unless im playing heavy), then just a phase 90 (that i want to tweak a bit), and some echo from my OTW CATALINBREAD BELLE ECHO, ya know, when that gets here.

otherwise. id upgrade to a gretsch white falcon because im classy and keep everything else the same, using a soul bender for leads

• Members

dkonesky wrote:

Do most of you own like 5 guitas and ten amps? And like a hundred pedals? Cuz my rhythm vs lead set up is a guitar and pedal different. And tbats still not much. more like a pick up and a transistor different. acoustics aside...

No it's the other way around. 10 guitars and 6 amps.

Archived