• Show
Clear All

• I'm just a rich boy...with an EPIC new jazzmaster(s) day

'66 Sonic Blue

'66

'69 candy apple red

'69

Attached Files
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

pulled the trigger today, should be here in a 3-5 days.  chumps. 

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Both?
      **** you.

I mean, sweet!
      Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

• Hiwatt Bob
        Hiwatt Bob commented
        Editing a comment

both.

The other one is for me when we start our Iron Maiden cover band, right?

For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

Glad you bought the squiers, they are decent
        FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

• IRG
          IRG commented
          Editing a comment

Cool, and sexy. I might sell mine, just don't play it even though it's pretty cool, and quite the looker as well. I want a Sheraton II. 

Ridic.

Play them both equally so there's no jelly jazzy fights.
        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Meh, play the Travis Bean , f uck those broke-ass chump guitars

Comment

• Hiwatt Bob
            Hiwatt Bob commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks bros! I don't want to promise anything, but I may be adding more custom color vintage jazzy's to my harem in the next couple days. 1%'d.

Phil--I did get a very good deal, quite a bit off the listed price. I also got an extra $500 off because I bought both.

Working...
        X