Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Press release: Catalinbread Limited Edition Pink (Breast Cancer Awareness Month)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press release: Catalinbread Limited Edition Pink (Breast Cancer Awareness Month)

I got this press release in my email today and I thought I should share it.

As some of you may know, someone in my family is currently undergoing treatment for Stage IIIC cancer, and although it's a different type, I've seen some of the things that a patient goes through first-hand, and believe me, they can be scary - and painful.

I commend Catalinbread for supporting Beast Cancer Awareness Month, and the fight aganst cancer. :smileythumbsupsmall:

PS Sorry that the images aren't showing up in the press release.

The four limited edition pedals (only 25 of each will be made) are the Echorec ($230), Callisto ($199.99), Montavillian ($159.99) and Dirty Little Secret ($169.99)

Echorec

Callisto

Montavillian

Dirty Little Secret

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_ \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_ \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

Limited Edition Pink.

In the late 1980s my grandfather was diagnosed with a form of cancer that sometimes even doctors don

Attached Files

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter
    Working...
    X