Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

TheCardiacKid

• Members

The old thread is an incredible piece of internets...but we all hate to see her getting rickety so let's retire her while she still has some dignity.

Over the past 16 months I went from this:

100_1385.jpg

to this:

2011-05-15210631.jpg

to this:

2011-12-27153648.jpg

Still trying to decide what to use in that empty space...thinking either a SHO or maybe try to cram my Catalinbread The Usual Suspects in there for maximum flexibility on a tiny board.

Obviously I went full circle from simple, to exhorbitant, and back to simple. I used all the dough from those DAM and BJFe pedals to get a guitar and an amp over the past six months. Super happy with the decision.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle

View Post

No more Klon/DM-3?

as a clean boost the FB-1 is the shiznits, if i had more space the klon would be on there... as for dm-3? i have a patch for that sound on the DL4 which nails is 98% and i get the tap... but they arent going anywhere cause they are both great pedals.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenglass View Post
Soo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. That mini board is a sweet idea.
thanks man, I'm just waiting on NAMM to come and go to see if I'm gonna scoop up those mooer micro pedals. namely the pichbox and shimverb. Did you see the clip I did for the micro delay? It has the little brute drive and EP booster featured as well

• Members

I decided that downsizing was for wimps so I went back to most of what I had. This is a lot more accessible than what I had before though.

I also installed a gorm board into the RoadReady case because the internal layout was a pain in the ass. Works great now.

IMG_8204.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86 View Post
thanks man, I'm just waiting on NAMM to come and go to see if I'm gonna scoop up those mooer micro pedals. namely the pichbox and shimverb. Did you see the clip I did for the micro delay? It has the little brute drive and EP booster featured as well

Wow sounds really good. That tone is great too. Thanks for posting

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenglass View Post
Hiwatt bob. Your gear makes me make a face someone like this

8----3

I'm going to take the grill cloth off your savages and shit in the speaker cone, then tape it in. When you play it will smell like shit. And you'll never know it was me.
i think i get what you're saying, but i i'm still not sure.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
he saying he likes you.. like "like" likes you..
everytime you post you say something along the likes of that.
and get a room, and like little lines like that.
Get some new quips friend.

To bob. I'm saying i turn into a giant five foot tall penis.

Archived