Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by TheCardiacKid
    View Post

What's the single knob pedal in top row?

I believe that is a Singing Tree Overdrive?
    FS/FT: Shure SM58 Beta good condish, Pioneer SX535 analog Receiver... looking for dirt, tuner, anything really. Pics available just ask

Comment

I never owned more than a Rat until this year...and I have not even assembled my board...Akai Headrush 2, Seymour Duncan Deja Vu, DigiTech Whammy, Roland GR-55 ...I cheated a little with that last one..
      Good deals with - Yarbicus, CBH5150, BozzofAngels, Alvin Wilson, Harris Quinn

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by gold_soundz
        View Post

Wah probe could fit on there easily. Move the big muff to the left, and put the wah probe where the muff is and super duper above the wah probe. of course you'd need some longer patch cables if you still want the pedal order to be the same.

Comment

same avatar after all these years....

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bender
            View Post

Oh man! Having had a newly sparked interest in lap steels, that is one totally awesome setup, sir.
            Totally Awesome Deals With...

Comment

latest pic - but tzhats not up to date... a.t.m. the Fix'd Fuzz and Steroid O.D. is on the board and the the Fuzz God II not...

Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

asgsbgeafse i have no money any more

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by houseofglass21
                  View Post

Wah probe could fit on there easily. Move the big muff to the left, and put the wah probe where the muff is and super duper above the wah probe. of course you'd need some longer patch cables if you still want the pedal order to be the same.

You are quite right, however I find that the wah probe is not as comfortable to use on the board due to the angle and height of the pedal train.

Comment

This and the post your amp thread are the only threads that make me still interested in this site.
                    THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by hooya
                      View Post

OK. All wired up on a PT-Pro

Bassoon into: Line 6 M13 with HOG and Liver&Onions (Meatball clone with fuzz) in the loop

And the small board:

Bassoon > Pigtronix Mothership > Volume > rehoused Cool Cat Fuzz > Subdecay Baby Quazar > EHX POG2 > Marshall Echohead (tap) > Boss RC-2

you are my favorite.
                      NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Paint
                        View Post

asgsbgeafse i have no money any more

cool man
                        Decolonize

Comment

• I know it's not wired up in this photo, but this is what I'm running now.

Comment

• mines...

Acts 2:38Tumblrtwitter- @bnmitchell

Comment

• My kind of setup Bradino!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdarko
                              View Post

you are my favorite.

Thanks. :-)

I know I have rather unusual tastes and needs compared to the rest of the forum. I'd like to replace the delay and looper on my small board with something like a TimeFactor, but otherwise I'm settled for a long while I think. Might pick up an M9 to have as a stand alone Mini board, but I have more pressing purchases first.
                              I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
                                View Post

I've sold every mxr pedal i have ever owned.. but i keep getting them haha but i like everything on this, totally rockable!a great mix there! i'd like to see you play!

They do their job. I've had the EQ for years, and I can't play without it haha, just gives me so much more control over my tone. The Phase is great, I've tried a small stone, and the phase 90 reissue, but the EVH with script mode is exactly what I like. The flanger I pretty much only use on one song, I'm going to start messing with it more though, I really like it.

But yeah, I dig my board. I play in a rock/progressive rock/punk? band, I do most the leads, so most my pedals are just there to colour my leads. I hate bare leads.
                                Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Ebony

Dunlop 535q Wah
                                Electro Harmonix Pog 2
                                Korg Pitchblack Tuner
                                MXR Custom Bad Ass Modified OD
                                MXR EVH Phase 90
                                MXR Micro Flanger
                                Boss DD7 Delay

Orange AD140 HTC
                                Orange PPC412

Comment

Working...