Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know its not much of a board, but its all i need!

Vanquish Mystique Custom
    Marshall JCM900 4100ri
    Marshall 1960a
    Ibanez TS9
    Ibanez AD9
    Korg Pitchblack
    Sanyo Eneloop

Comment

• Finally settled on this for my new band. The Snowdrift has replaced the Liquid Sunshine and the Goose Fuzz. I set the main dirt to a low gain whispy/fuzzy sound and then I use the second switch for the crazy stuff. I am really impressed with this pedal.

Snowdrift bump. It's a cool pedal. I'm interested to see where they take the redesign

Comment

• What's ironic is that he probably uses that board to make music for Jesus
        Better take back you compliments.
        Assuming of cause.

Nice skills in assumptions brah! You don't even know me but super fast to say I make music for jesus
        My music: aduro.bandcamp.com

Comment

• About to possibly reveal my inner furniture nerd...

Assuming that is not an original did you get that chair at Urban Outfitters?

Assuming the M9 is your looper I could probably get down with this board in a big way. Im not a huge fan of a few of these pedals (Tim / Zvex / M9) but I am sure I could tap that ass in more then one way.

Thanks. The m9 is a mix of both (looper + effects)
          My music: aduro.bandcamp.com

Comment

• i know its not much of a board, but its all i need!

How is the Jet Driver, is a TS type pedal?

Comment

• I set the main dirt to a low gain whispy/fuzzy sound and then I use the second switch for the crazy stuff. I am really impressed with this pedal.

/eject
              retired.

Comment

• Finally settled on this for my new band. The Snowdrift has replaced the Liquid Sunshine and the Goose Fuzz. I set the main dirt to a low gain whispy/fuzzy sound and then I use the second switch for the crazy stuff. I am really impressed with this pedal.

Hot.
                What do you use the Ring Mod for mostly? Do you really "play" it or do you use it for noise/far-out stuff? Or do you use it as a close-harmony-pseudo-dirt?
                I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

• Hot.
                  What do you use the Ring Mod for mostly? Do you really "play" it or do you use it for noise/far-out stuff? Or do you use it as a close-harmony-pseudo-dirt?

I use it for trem (which is phenomenal) or for background noise. I don't really get too crazy with it though, I like to find a crazy/messed up sound and then wind the mix down to about 2. Then you can play really 'pretty' riffs and all this weird **************** happens in the background.
                  Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

• This is the setup i used at last weekends studio session to create some noises on the new tracks my band has recorded.
                    The Video down below is showing off a few basic things you can do with this board...

YOUTUBE - +350 PEDAL DEMOS FROM HELL

Comment

• ****************************it Kayzer you are one sick dude!
                      I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

• NICE!!
                        good deals with: jhamnett, needleTOink, Anderer, Used666, TheLemon, hasblueshoes, kstrat62

Originally Posted by Kaddish Poznan

Yo, dawg, I herd you liek pedalboard
                        so I put a pedalboard on your pedalboard so you can pedalboard while you pedalboard

Comment

• all that and no wah...
                          Marshall Amps
                          Gibson guitars
                          Tonepros
                          Lava cable
                          Dunlop/MXR

Comment

• this is pretty funny
                            my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

• I am absolutely okay with the fact that Kayzer is the only male person that gets me hard.
                              RODHA sludge, metal, hc

Comment

• that's probably not the case
                                my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

Working...
                                X