X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdarko
    View Post

HELICOPTER PARTY???????????

Yessir....
    Gear: Bass / Baritone Offsets, Dunwich / Orange / Peavey Amps, Emperor Cabs, [B.A.T, Dr. Scientist, Verellen, Monolith + Strymon Pedals]....

Originally Posted by Beasleyboy

Low frequencies are like boobs. You don't know why you love them so much, you just do.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit
      View Post

**************** we've been over this.

NO

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Why can't we have nice things?
      FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mcnabbanov
        View Post

i liked your #1 board teh most cardiackid your board is devolving

That was a killer board! He also had one with a Cleanness, Hummingbird, MRD, etc. on a PT-Jr that I dug a lot.
        part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

Gibson Les Paul Traditional, Ebony

Dunlop 535q Wah
          Electro Harmonix Pog 2
          Korg Pitchblack Tuner
          MXR Custom Bad Ass Modified OD
          MXR EVH Phase 90
          MXR Micro Flanger
          Boss DD7 Delay

Orange AD140 HTC
          Orange PPC412

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mcnabbanov
            View Post

i liked your #1 board teh most cardiackid your board is devolving

That board is sinfully sexy, but I don't miss it a bit. Cosmichorus was a terrible purchase for someone who hates chorus...fun for a week tops. Also I pretty much despise Mad Professor dirt ever since I got my Savage...completely ruins the tone.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalLake
            View Post

That was a killer board! He also had one with a Cleanness, Hummingbird, MRD, etc. on a PT-Jr that I dug a lot.

This one?

This was a seriously cool board. I could see myself getting another Whetstone. See above for reasons I abandoned Mad Professor dirt.

Comment

Close- I think it was 4 boxes on the top and bottom. I also think it was a BOTB pic.
              part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

Here's the BTOB 2011 Winner:

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Originally Posted by Fart Murphy

Way to break the internet, dick.

Just hit refresh

Good Dealing with: ArrMatey, JDE, WAWBanks, Moqi & Astatine

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtzher
                    View Post

Nah, but I do keep them at about 9 o'clock. You hate me....

Not at all haha I just got those same 3 in a tour box and am still going through all the sounds to see what I think! Rock on!
                    Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalLake
                      View Post

This is what I'm currently using. I'm still not 100% sold on the Tchula OD/Boost.

I'd like to try a Goatkeeper and a Boomerang down the road, but as for now, this will do.

Tell me about ur blue hoof?
                      Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheCardiacKid
                        View Post

That board is sinfully sexy, but I don't miss it a bit. Cosmichorus was a terrible purchase for someone who hates chorus...fun for a week tops. Also I pretty much despise Mad Professor dirt ever since I got my Savage...completely ruins the tone.

This one?

This was a seriously cool board. I could see myself getting another Whetstone. See above for reasons I abandoned Mad Professor dirt.

Whetstone was one of my favorite pedals I've ever sold. Wish I still had it, although the AM Small Stone does just fine. I seriously loved that pink mirror finish Cleanness. I am really thinking about picking up another and just running KOT (distortion red side -> OD yellow side) -> Cleanness and call it a day...

BTW - what did you think of that Woofer Wailer? I don't know that I've ever read a review on one...
                        NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

This one?

wat is a savage?
                          Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Subs
                            View Post

wat is a savage?

one of the best amps I've ever heard...
                            NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

hands down the most valuable forumite

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

Everyone's sporting nice trimmed down Brazilian wax boards these days.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Subs
                                View Post

wat is a savage?

http://www.savageamps.com/

Their shop is about 15 mins from my house. Great amps--i have the Macht 12x. the macht series has the best trem evar.
                                MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Working...
                                X