Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by jingobah
    View Post

Newest setup...sounds nice! Also have a Headrush off to the side for looping...

AWSOME DUDE i see yu use Bulett colly cable!!1! tell me abt yours
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><i><br />
    Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011</i><br />
    <br />
    <font face="Arial Narrow"><font size="2"><b><a href="http://twitter.com/Jenesis" target="_blank">@Jenesis</a></b></font></font></div>

Comment

• Mission Expressionator in. Mooer Pure Boost in.

Dare i say finished...? Probably not, but this is exactly what i've been working towards for the past 6-12 months. All effects types covered. Only things i'd be looking to add to this are some routing boxes. Maybe some A/B switches for the Expressionator so i can add to more than just the 3 channels. Really do have to tidy it up. There are loads of cables running all over the place and it can be a little confusing.

But other than that i don't see any of the core effects changing any time soon. Happy days.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Great dealings with <i>theinteriorleag</i>!</div>

Comment

• Board is away so I'm having some fun. Thinking this might go to band practice with me the next few sessions.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids</b><br />
        <br />
        <b>youtube.com/tronus98</b></div>

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Estephan Rodriguez-Torres
          View Post

Mission Expressionator in. Mooer Pure Boost in.

Dare i say finished...? Probably not, but this is exactly what i've been working towards for the past 6-12 months. All effects types covered. Only things i'd be looking to add to this are some routing boxes. Maybe some A/B switches for the Expressionator so i can add to more than just the 3 channels. Really do have to tidy it up. There are loads of cables running all over the place and it can be a little confusing.

But other than that i don't see any of the core effects changing any time soon. Happy days.

i imagine this guy to be omar rodriguez lopez
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by macadood
              View Post

i imagine this guy to be omar rodriguez lopez

Das racist.

Quote Originally Posted by macadood
              View Post

Das Joe Bonamassa's rig?
              <div class="signaturecontainer">FS/FT:<br />
              <br />
              Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.<br />
              <br />
              Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow</div>

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude
                View Post

Das racist.

Das puertorrican. Omar Mars Volta At the Drive in Rodriguez.
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• this has been serving me incredibly well lately.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://deadsoldiersTN.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">Dead Soldiers</a></div>

Comment

• That board is pretty dang sweet. I could get by with an m5 on the end but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthearm
                    View Post

this has been serving me incredibly well lately.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids</b><br />
                    <br />

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by tronus
                      View Post

Board is away so I'm having some fun. Thinking this might go to band practice with me the next few sessions.

I imagine that big muff will get lost in the mix
                      <a target="_blank" href="http://www.chrisbedward.com">www.ChrisBedward.com</a><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/ChrisBedwardmusic">Youtube</a>

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
                        View Post

I imagine that big muff will get lost in the mix

Good call... My other guitar player uses all dark dirt/fuzz and sometimes I can't distinguish what the hell that guy is doing. I want to tell him about mids and "the mix" but he's like 68 and is extremely stubborn.

The way it's set up here is just a boost for my bridge pickup... Into the Mark V's clean channel it sounds sort of like Jeff Beck's Because We Ended As Lovers... I don't think it'd be too bad in the mix. It might actually work pretty well considering the guitar is already pretty mid based.
                        <br />

Comment

View Post

That board is pretty dang sweet. I could get by with an m5 on the end but that's just me.

i wish i could, i generally run it Tube comp > opto trem > '63 spring
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://deadsoldiersTN.bandcamp.com" target="_blank">Dead Soldiers</a></div>

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by The Villano Dude
                            View Post

Das Joe Bonamassa's rig?

I'M J.B.
                            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

View Post

Good call... My other guitar player uses all dark dirt/fuzz and sometimes I can't distinguish what the hell that guy is doing. I want to tell him about mids and "the mix" but he's like 68 and is extremely stubborn.

The way it's set up here is just a boost for my bridge pickup... Into the Mark V's clean channel it sounds sort of like Jeff Beck's Because We Ended As Lovers... I don't think it'd be too bad in the mix. It might actually work pretty well considering the guitar is already pretty mid based.

You should be fine then. If you like the muff sound the musket is sick for that
                              <a target="_blank" href="http://www.chrisbedward.com">www.ChrisBedward.com</a><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/ChrisBedwardmusic">Youtube</a>

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
                                View Post

You should be fine then. If you like the muff sound the musket is sick for that

That's good to know. This thing is huge. I'm honestly not much a fuzz guy. I have a few around but 2 are octave (Electric Smile, Pollyanna). One is a PTD Tromboner (his personal one) and the last is this Big Muff I got for cheap at a pawn shop. They had a green russian (with wood box) version that day next to it for the same price (50 bucks) but I didn't know anything about them. Ended up with the New York Pi. Should have done the other deal :/

I'll just keep screwing with these for a while. Using my tele with the other band has sort of turned me on to fuzz. The tele sounds so much better through them. I'd like to try the mk? sort of pedal for some Beck/Page type schtuff. I think that's what those guys used?
                                <br />

Comment

Working...
                                X