• That's freaking awesome man

Quote Originally Posted by udi9
    View Post

Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Naterel
      View Post

big board still around? you ever do that pt mini venture you were thinking of?
      www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by IRG
        View Post

I bought a used Fuzz Factory off of Ebay, and that should be here tomorrow I hope (USPS seems slower these days) and the other 5 (if it's the same as last time) I'll review and then return (unless I really love one of them maybe). Each review is going to fund a new amp from them.

Tell me about it. I swear to God, they pick a random day to just not deliver mail to our neighborhood every week. Sounds like you have a pretty sweet deal worked out with the PGS crew. What sort of amp are you working towards?
        Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by tronus
          View Post

That's freaking awesome man

Thanks man!

just got the Timmy, sounds really good.

Originally posted by Loobster;n25207273
          Don't hate cos Hendrix wasn't a fan of teh 5 delayz.

Comment

• great board, udi
            good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
            soundcloud
            facebook

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by t-rey
              View Post

Tell me about it. I swear to God, they pick a random day to just not deliver mail to our neighborhood every week. Sounds like you have a pretty sweet deal worked out with the PGS crew. What sort of amp are you working towards?

Well hopefully the Fender Supersonic Custom 22 V Custom Limited. A pretty limited run. Hopefully they don't run out, but there's none in stock at the moment.

Some great tones out of this amp: http://proguitarshop.com/fender-supe...ustom-ltd.html

Comment

• Dirty M13. too much use. sorry for the crap photo.
                Good Deals with: SunofNothing, Jim Hunter, chevie011, drewdrewdrew, RKbassguyNJ, Scarlet Theory, lbj273, vintageroad, monochoke, anglerfish, Hazelwould, and lots more that i can't remember.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by t-rey
                  View Post

BRING IT

Snazzy as usual, mang. Talk to me about the Black Forest and how you're using it. I'm having all sorts of uncontrollable BAT gas right now.

I am still unsure about the Black Forest. It's got the feel and response that I want, but I haven't like splooged everywhere, yet. Haven't had a chance to try it much with a band, and dat is da thing. I feel better about this one than the Pharoah though, that thing was more tame than this one.
                  Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

• Comment

• The latest incarnation:

Wilson 6 Position Q-Wah> VFE The Scream OD> Wampler Black '65 OD> Malekko E300B Delay> Lovepedal Gen 5 Delay> Xotic EP Booster> Turbo Tuner
                      Guitars: Fender Am. Special Strat; Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom; Taylor 310; National Resophonic NRP 14.Amps: Fender Blues Deluxe; Blackstar HT Stage 60; Vox AC4; PignosePedals: ARC; Strymon; Xotic; Malekko; VFE; Wampler; Wilson; Fulltone; Skreddy; EH; MXR; JHS; Catalinbread; Way Huge; Klinger; Hermida; Hartman & Dunlop

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Eburst
                        View Post

The latest incarnation:

Wilson 6 Position Q-Wah> VFE The Scream OD> Wampler Black '65 OD> Malekko E300B Delay> Lovepedal Gen 5 Delay> Xotic EP Booster> Turbo Tuner

your board always does things to me.
                        Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Challis
                          View Post

Dayum foo! That "hell yeah" pedal is rad. Is that a Dimed micro amp at the end?!

White coily cable.
                          facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

Comment

• Foo you know how I roll, always micro amp, always dimed always on.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Challis
                              View Post

Foo you know how I roll, always micro amp, always dimed always on.

Yeah I don't get this dimed ****************. I know it means cranked to 10 but **************** son there are no numbers on that thing so it's straight 6 o'clock'd!
                              facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

Comment

• www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

Working...
                                X