Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by IRG
    View Post

    My board always seems to be in flux recently. Got 6 pedals (one I can keep) coming this week, but here's the main board now, with a few stragglers lying around:







    This board is alot different that I remember it in the past



    How are you liking the DD-20?
    O)))

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by trainbridge
      View Post

      Oh man perfectly simplistic! been gassing for a spooky tooth for awhile and yours looks great. How are you liking it?




      Thanks. Love it, such a killer pedal. A bit glitchy, fat, and really freaking loud!

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
        View Post

        Thanks. Love it, such a killer pedal. A bit glitchy, fat, and really freaking loud!




        Super cool. I will be definitely getting one some day I just have to find one that looks like yours!
        facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

        Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by IRG
          View Post

          My board always seems to be in flux recently. Got 6 pedals (one I can keep) coming this week, but here's the main board now, with a few stragglers lying around:









          Do you have a lot of gear/$$ - personal question on the latter, but I like your combination of choices; not all crazy boutique.
          Decolonize

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by trainbridge
            View Post

            Super cool. I will be definitely getting one some day I just have to find one that looks like yours!




            Mine's custom made, but John from Basic Audio will make anything you like. Really awesome builder. So tell me about your Demo Tape Fuzz! Seems like a good companion with the Spooky Tooth.

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by Naterel
              View Post

              This board is alot different that I remember it in the past



              How are you liking the DD-20?






              Yeah it has changed a bit. Trying a few "tried and true" pedals here, like the DD-20. With that one, I really like the modulation setting, and that you can change the rate and depth controls, which is nice. Very good toan. I kinda like the tape mode too, you can choose 2 heads, which gives you that cool double/pingpong like effect, but no other controls on it. The standard setting is pretty good too. Analog a bit dark, and not quite loud enough. Pretty meh actually. Haven't spent much time with the others. The m5 really has a lot more, and more versatile delays in it, although the DD-20 works a lot easier, changing presets is great. I'm likely to go back to TCE, and try the Flashback X4 next month. But I'll keep the M5, too versatile for what it is not to keep. Plus it's my tuner too.

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by Faldoe
                View Post

                Do you have a lot of gear/$$ - personal question on the latter, but I like your combination of choices; not all crazy boutique.






                Do I have a lot of $? No man, wish I did, lol. 3 kids suck up most of my disposable income. So I do look for good deals, sell what I'm not using, to fund what I want. I've had more boutique pedals in the past, and I've liked most of them, but some of the middle range stuff is almost as good I've found. Plus some boutique stuff like the Pharaoh is crazy good, and realistically priced. The m5 I got used, the DD-20 too. Both pretty good buys used.



                Truth is, you can have a really good sounding board without spending a lot, by buying some things used, trading what you don't like/use, and put your $ into the pedal(s) you'll likely use a lot.

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by Naterel
                  View Post

                  BRO YOU TOOK THE WRONG EXIT



                  TGP IS THE OTHER WAY










                  MA DICK



                  SUCK ON IT
                  Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by trainbridge
                    View Post









                    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
                      View Post

                      Mine's custom made, but John from Basic Audio will make anything you like. Really awesome builder. So tell me about your Demo Tape Fuzz! Seems like a good companion with the Spooky Tooth.




                      Yeah it's a great fuzz. Super rad eq and it sounds good with any amp. If you could compair it to another fuzz it is kinda muff-ish in sound but more presence I would say. It's just a great sound that can go from clean to pretty saturated and tons of volume available. Unity is a little before 9 o'clock and it just gets fun from there.
                      facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by PKTrono
                        View Post





                        I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by PKTrono
                          View Post











                          Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74
                          View Post





                          Idk what this is from but I for sure
                          facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
                            View Post

                            trainbridge, IRG, fantastic work. Would hit all of those with wild abandon.



                            My main board is under construction, so here's my small garage rock board:







                            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

                            Comment


                            • I dig that Halloween rug a lot
                              For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by ToonHollow
                                View Post

                                trainbridge, IRG, fantastic work. Would hit all of those with wild abandon.



                                My main board is under construction, so here's my small garage rock board:







                                looks good. i'd move the wah after the spooky tooth, but that's just me.
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                Comment









                                Working...
                                X