Harmony Central Forums
No announcement yet.

Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34
    View Post

I've never played one, but isn't the LM a really nice fuzz face variant? Why use it as a low gain OD?

Hi gain dirt don't sounds really good with a champ IMO, and the LM also sounds very good as a low gain OD. They both work very well together.

With my Maz, I use it like a Fuzzface should be used
    ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
    Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
    Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
    Fender EJ Stratocaster
    Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
    Gibson Les Paul R7
    Gibson ES-339
    Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
    PRS McCarty
    Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
    Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
    Orange Rocker 30 head
    '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

• Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin
      View Post

^^^^Awesome board dude. Just curious, why the Tim instead of the KoT? I ask because I own both and literally go back and forth everyday on which I like better with my setup. Both can cover different grounds but also still cover pretty similar stuff idk

Thanks! Honestly, I'm in the same boat with the KOT vs the Tim. They each interact very differently with my amp and give me very different overdriven tones. Its going to come down to preference in the end I guess. I really like how high gain the Tim can get. I wish I had room on my board for both!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

• ****************ty picture is ****************ty.

Morley Little Alligator -> Green Rhino -> DelayLab -> DE-7 -> Hall of Fame -> Tuner (off-board)
        Good business with: echoes22, brianeharmonjr, antiochband, tsunamijesus, duncan, cakebakist, Anderer, bass_econo, talic, senor penguin and jamesreuter

SELL ME YOUR M9

• Quote Originally Posted by jordanjordan
          View Post

*Old-school Disaster Transport mojo*

Cool pedal

But I think I'm not that much modulated delay fan.

I probably switch it for some simplier delay pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenesis
          View Post

*Silver Kiss mojo*

SK mk2 stays forever.

BTW I have also Trinity version, both fantastic
          Practice cures most tone issues - John Suhr--My Musikmesse 2012 gallery and more...--FS/FT:Skreddy EchoGoosoniqueWorx SeventhHeavenEWS Little Brute Drive10 Ton Hammer--Good deals: Bluplirst, oenso, ampman1989, hopsa69, Kaz2550, dr.barlo, joncyberboy, Echo))), lordviper63, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG1*2,penelope twee,Prince Squid, sparkfriction,AimmarCair,matchpoint,Kayzer, gambit

• Rearranged and added the Bass Driver.
            WTS/WTT: Boss GT6B
            MXR Bass Di+

Like Dubstep/D&B? Check me out at:

• http://theeliastapes.tumblr.com

Great deals: Messiah

• I've been rocking this for awhile now, but really want to change some things up for the fall...

Oblig rig shot...

FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

• ^beautiful
                  Fender american telecaster deluxe, fender american standard strat, homemade thinline
                  Fender '65 Super Reverb Reissue

• I wished I lived on the set of Little House on the Prairie too!
                    good deals with: nearly everyone.
                    Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

• Quote Originally Posted by npfrs
                      View Post

This makes me want to chug whiskey and shoot things off the back of my horse.
                      Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

• Are you the invisible man?

Quote Originally Posted by npfrs
                        View Post

I've been rocking this for awhile now, but really want to change some things up for the fall...

Oblig rig shot...

• ^^^ **************** I can't play guitar without my guitar shoes!!

• Added a T1M tap tempo for the Flint.

Think I might be done for awhile. Might give the Prince of Tone a shot at usurping the LGW at some point, but beyond that... I'm not sure what else I could try. Especially with the way the LMD is slaying everything I throw at it lately.
                            Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                            Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

View Post

**************** i want a Dr.Z.
                              Originally Posted by Zappa74

last time I was in vegas, a friend of mine paid a whore $600. she slapped him when he tried to put his finger in her butt and he blacked out before she could give him anything more than a handjob.

My bands: http://aldorainedoom.bandcamp.com

FS: Lightfoot Laps Goatkeeper

View Post

I've been rocking this for awhile now, but really want to change some things up for the fall...

Oblig rig shot...

what kind of music do you play?
                                Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.