Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring Sunday, so here's my artistic shot of my board...

"Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

Comment

• Thats one I did. Mark from BAT just recorded some great demos of both versions as well as the one knob fuzz.

Sounds divine.
      FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

• Just finished putting this together for writing sessions, nothing flashy, but it sounds great...

Gibson Les Paul Standard (Black)
        Fender Classic Players 50 Strat
        Fender Roadhouse Strat
        Fender John Mayer LTD Strat (Cypress Mica)
        Fender Telecaster (MIJ)
        JJ Jewel Special (Gold-Top)
        JJ Retro Lux
        JJ Retro
        Epiphone Sheraton

Comment

• Just finished putting this together for writing sessions, nothing flashy, but it sounds great...

Is that a refinished Deluxe Memory Man?
          FS/FT:

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

• Is that a refinished Deluxe Memory Man?

I wish No, its a Behringer Time Machine, it sounds great for the stuff I play, but I didn't like the graphics at all (I know it makes no difference to the sound)
            So I stripped it and painted it with copper enamel, I wanted it to look like the Rush Steampunk stage-set, I think it looks pretty cool
            Fender Roadhouse Strat
            Fender Telecaster (MIJ)
            JJ Retro Lux
            JJ Retro
            Epiphone Sheraton

Comment

• I wish No, its a Behringer Time Machine, it sounds great for the stuff I play, but I didn't like the graphics at all (I know it makes no difference to the sound)
              So I stripped it and painted it with copper enamel, I wanted it to look like the Rush Steampunk stage-set, I think it looks pretty cool

It sure does!
              FS/FT:

Comment

• Nice simple setup. Do you stack the Barbershop and FD2 together? I think I've owned all of these pedals, the Barbershop has a nice low end as I remember, I would think it would stack well with a TS type pedal.

I love using the barbershop and fd2 together. It's probably my favorite pair of overdrives I've ever owned. Very responsive to the volume knob and my touch. My favorite is to put the drive all the way up on both and put the sag all the way up on the barbershop. Sounds like a nice 60's amp that's working way too hard and could give out any second. I'm perfectly content with just these two and the fixd fuzz as my only dirt
                Good Deals: vanhorst, wanderoo222, Coltonkimsey, take_turns

Comment

• I wish No, its a Behringer Time Machine, it sounds great for the stuff I play, but I didn't like the graphics at all (I know it makes no difference to the sound)

How do you like the Time Machine? The clips I've seen sounds very similar to the original Memory Man. Sounded better than the Memory Boy.

Comment

• Just got the HOG! one helluva pedal so far

partsocaster > HOG > Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe > Barbershop > FD2 > Ernie Ball > M9 > Blues Jr
                    Good Deals: vanhorst, wanderoo222, Coltonkimsey, take_turns

Comment

That's a badass paint job on the time machine, man!
                      My musicMy band"You can never have too much reverb son - write that down.- Phil Spector

Comment

• How do you like the Time Machine? The clips I've seen sounds very similar to the original Memory Man. Sounded better than the Memory Boy.

Its great, I've never played an original, but I can get a load of different 'classic' tones out of it. This guys demo really does it justice...

http://youtu.be/2kpUgqmrugE
                        Fender Roadhouse Strat
                        Fender Telecaster (MIJ)
                        JJ Retro Lux
                        JJ Retro
                        Epiphone Sheraton

Comment

• That's a badass paint job on the time machine, man!

Thanks very much
                          Fender Roadhouse Strat
                          Fender Telecaster (MIJ)
                          JJ Retro Lux
                          JJ Retro
                          Epiphone Sheraton

Comment

• Very happy with this combination of dirt pedals. The Black Forest is my main dirt lately. Sounds great with all my guitars, but it shines with humbuckers IMO.
                            I used to use it as a very light OD, but I prefer it as a medium OD now. I love using the OC-2 for soloing, it adds a nice touch to it.

((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
                            Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
                            Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
                            Fender EJ Stratocaster
                            Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
                            Gibson Les Paul R7
                            Gibson ES-339
                            Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
                            PRS McCarty
                            Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
                            Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
                            Orange Rocker 30 head
                            '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

• Finally bought a proper board and decent cables!

Great dealings with: Dangerous Dan, Foamoi_refreshe Check out my Thin Lizzy cover band, Phat Lizzy, on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXoi...eature=related

Comment

• Very happy with this combination of dirt pedals. The Black Forest is my main dirt lately. Sounds great with all my guitars, but it shines with humbuckers IMO.
                                I used to use it as a very light OD, but I prefer it as a medium OD now. I love using the OC-2 for soloing, it adds a nice touch to it.

Whoah your board has changed alot.

Comment

Working...
                                X