Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle
    View Post

No more Klon/DM-3?

as a clean boost the FB-1 is the shiznits, if i had more space the klon would be on there... as for dm-3? i have a patch for that sound on the DL4 which nails is 98% and i get the tap... but they arent going anywhere cause they are both great pedals.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font color="darkgreen">Sensational deals with:</font> Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font color="red">Bad Deals/Scammers: </font>Mewithoutlouie</font></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenglass
      View Post

Soo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. That mini board is a sweet idea.

thanks man, I'm just waiting on NAMM to come and go to see if I'm gonna scoop up those mooer micro pedals. namely the pichbox and shimverb. Did you see the clip I did for the micro delay? It has the little brute drive and EP booster featured as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0GrAWE0zU0
      <a target="_blank" href="http://www.chrisbedward.com">www.ChrisBedward.com</a><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/ChrisBedwardmusic">Youtube</a>

Comment

I decided that downsizing was for wimps so I went back to most of what I had. This is a lot more accessible than what I had before though.

I also installed a gorm board into the RoadReady case because the internal layout was a pain in the ass. Works great now.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog</font></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
          View Post

thanks man, I'm just waiting on NAMM to come and go to see if I'm gonna scoop up those mooer micro pedals. namely the pichbox and shimverb. Did you see the clip I did for the micro delay? It has the little brute drive and EP booster featured as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0GrAWE0zU0

Wow sounds really good. That tone is great too. Thanks for posting
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with : Madmax808,RedPrince,houseofglass21,JohnnyUnitas,V, Mandooks,Crxsh, GuitarDustin, Who235, i gave up adding people</div>

Comment

i've been getting my flanger hoax on quite a LOT of late.

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

• PINKUSFLOYDUS
              PINKUSFLOYDUS commented
              Editing a comment

Man, who doesn't like pedals?

I like the old MXR stuff.

To any of you that have been trying to get better sound, I learned a trick years ago...

Before you plug in, plug your guitar directly into your amp, turn it up to playing level and adjust your BASS/MID/TREBLE, etc for a rich tone on all 6 strings.

Now put your pedals in the loop

• goaway
              goaway commented
              Editing a comment

havent posted in forever. here's what im working with right now. does exactly what i need it to. the wookiee fuzz and solo boost are fuzz factory and SHO clones. the boss volume pedal is an expression pedal for the spring chicken. 

board

Attached Files

• alien
              alien commented
              Editing a comment
              Good god wtf kindo stuff HIGHWATt Bob playin to need ALL of THAT??!

:face: alm:

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit
            View Post

**************** we've been over this.

NO

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Ain't crossing the picket line.
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>This sig space for rent</b><br />
            <br />
            <b>Good deals with: <font color="navy">big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove</font></b></div>

Comment

Hiwatt bob. Your gear makes me make a face someone like this

8----3

<5.5>

I'm going to take the grill cloth off your savages and **************** in the speaker cone, then tape it in. When you play it will smell like ****************. And you'll never know it was me.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">Good deals with : Madmax808,RedPrince,houseofglass21,JohnnyUnitas,V, Mandooks,Crxsh, GuitarDustin, Who235, i gave up adding people</div>

Comment

View Post

Hiwatt bob. Your gear makes me make a face someone like this

8----3

<5.5>

I'm going to take the grill cloth off your savages and **************** in the speaker cone, then tape it in. When you play it will smell like ****************. And you'll never know it was me.

i think i get what you're saying, but i i'm still not sure.
                MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

he saying he likes you.. like "like" likes you..
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font color="darkgreen">Sensational deals with:</font> Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)<br />
                  <br />
                  <br />

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
                    View Post

he saying he likes you.. like "like" likes you..

everytime you post you say something along the likes of that.

and get a room, and like little lines like that.

Get some new quips friend.

To bob. I'm saying i turn into a giant five foot tall penis.

Comment

View Post

everytime you post you say something along the likes of that.

and get a room, and like little lines like that.

Get some new quips friend.

like you know, whatever.

p.s. sorry friend. i just say what is on my mind i dont keep track... you are right, i have said a total 2x posts along those lines at you. i didnt mean to pick on you.
                      <br />
                      <br />

Comment

View Post

yeah, ok, that part i get. but then you started saying something about taping some dookie in my amp so that i'd think of you. i guess that's the part that confused me. no big whoop.

Comment

Crappy pic of my new board. Just waiting on some new George Ls.

<div class="signaturecontainer">My Gear:<br />
                          <font face="Verdana"><br />
                          <br />
                          2007 Carvin Bolt-T (NOW with Dimarzio Air Zone/Cruiser set) <br />
                          2002 Les Paul Classic (with Dimarzio PAF Classics)<br />
                          2003 MIA Standard Strat (with GFS Boston Blues)<br />
                          <br />
                          1990 Randall Pro Tube 1000<br />
                          1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe<br />
                          <br />
                          <br />
                          Pedalboard:<br />
                          Korg Pitchblack, Barber Tone Press, Bearfoot HBOD, Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz, Bearfoot Model H, Timmy, Mooer Eleclady, Mooer Ensemble King, TC Electronics Flashback X4, TC Electronics Arena Reverb</font></div>

Comment

do u always have the gain on ur bearfoots all up?
                            <br />
                            <br />

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat
                              View Post

do u always have the gain on ur bearfoots all up?

If you don't run the gain on full, we can't be friends.
                              Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

Working...
                              X