Current Pedalboard - Post Yours (#2)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by TheCardiacKid
    View Post

Wow, that's a crazy setup! How do you like the Boomerang? I've always been curious about those...seems like it would be a great writing tool in addition to doing soundscapes etc.

Amazing for both. I spent years with the Boss RC line (and keep one on there for the mic/aux in + some songs that don't transfer to the 'Rang as easily... yet), but the 'Rang really changed the way I look at looping. It's incredible - and sounds great!

Plus, stereo looper at the end of the chain? Yes please!
    FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by IRG
      View Post

Currently this, but tomorrow I think I might put a EHX Germanium OD between the two Mad Prof pedals, move the SuperDrive to where the MXR chorus is, and the chorus might not have room anywhere else, but we'll see about that.

I like the board. How are you liking the Small Stone? Does it have any mods?

Good deals lonk

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Smoky T
        View Post

That's really classy!

Good deals lonk

Comment

• Good Deals with: BlueBirdAAA, brandnewzo, Metlupass2, mrclean77, solewheelin, clund, insubordination, chuckmehh, murch33

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by triviani
            View Post

I like the board. How are you liking the Small Stone? Does it have any mods?

I love the Small Stone. I owned one before, will not let this one go. No mods, doesn't need any imo. Love it before dirt/fuzz too, just gives everything a little extra something that sounds great. I've had fancier phasers like the Whetstone, the Empress, even the Effectrode Phasematic, but the Small Stone just works for me. Sometimes less is more.

Comment

• May as well embrace it.

Man, I hate change.
              Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by IRG
                View Post

I love the Small Stone. I owned one before, will not let this one go. No mods, doesn't need any imo. Love it before dirt/fuzz too, just gives everything a little extra something that sounds great. I've had fancier phasers like the Whetstone, the Empress, even the Effectrode Phasematic, but the Small Stone just works for me. Sometimes less is more.

Yap, cheers. I have the russian version somewhere at my parent's house, but have not used it for the last several years. I'm looking for a phaser, but don't like much the mxr style, was wondering if to get one of the new fancy ones or go back to the good old Small Stone. People review that the nano version sounds the same, but there is definitively something cool on that bigger box.

Good deals lonk

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Jnichols2727
                  View Post

How do you like your CAE wah? If I ever upgrade my wah this may be a possibility...
                  Originally Posted by pasteface

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by papersun
                    View Post

May as well embrace it.

Man, I hate change.

So, keeping both the M9 and the DMMTT then?
                    I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

• so much nice stuff in this thread
                      Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYOWhT_osBQ
                        YOUTUBE - +350 PEDAL DEMOS FROM HELL

Comment

• ^ I like, I do miss my echolution. really a fun pedal all around
                          Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

• here is the most recent shot of my board:

yep i'm messy, but just replaced all cables before xmas with new, black ones, didn't do a new pic so far

pedals all still the same

Comment

• Nothings changed, but thought I'd play along anyhow. Hope to add a Dream Crusher and/or an octave pedal in the near future.
                              Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by papersun
                                View Post

May as well embrace it.

Man, I hate change.

We have similar tastes, it seems.

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                                X