After Years On This Forum I've Come To Realize

Shine-ei

• Members

This has been a great source of useful information with a lot of really good people. Sprinkle in a few dicks for flavor and you got yourself a truly interesting forum.

I've yet to see the same board twice, which means you guys aren't a bunch of followers and you all have your own valid opinions. It's slow now, but hopefully things pick up for old time's sake. Music is an amazing thing, extremely frustrating to try and do for a living, but incredibly rewarding at the same time.

I wish you all good luck and happy futures. Never stop playing. 

Shine-ei wrote:

This has been a great source of useful information with a lot of really good people. Sprinkle in a few dicks for flavor and you got yourself a truly interesting forum.

I've yet to see the same board twice, which means you guys aren't a bunch of followers and you all have your own valid opinions. It's slow now, but hopefully things pick up for old time's sake. Music is an amazing thing, extremely frustrating to try and do for a living, but incredibly rewarding at the same time.

I wish you all good luck and happy futures. Never stop playing. 

Kudoed, two thumbs up  :smileythumbsupsmall:  :smileythumbsupsmall:  ... and more! ;)

• Members

I'm just trying to shed some positivity here. I learned a lot about pedals n stuff on this forum. It's influenced purchases I have made on gear which has in turn effected my sound which is pretty neat. Why do you all jump to the conclusion that I'm making some lame goodbye thread like I somehow think any of you turds would give two fuks if I left.

• Members

It's a train wreck I can't look away....

I kid, It's ways fun to poke around here, look at boards, find out about new stuff to blow money on. Who cares if it's slow, it's not like I'm staring at a broken pedal all like, what do I do now? Hello? Plus I can do all that without worrying about accidentally offending John Mayer, what more can a guy ask for?

• Members

I've been forced to take on a couple different names.. I can't remember why, I think the first was site related and there was a lost old school email involved for another.... but the last time I lost my account with the latest switchover...

I actually meant to call myself shin - ei, but after I realized I put shine... It was too late.

Archived