X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Years On This Forum I've Come To Realize

This has been a great source of useful information with a lot of really good people. Sprinkle in a few dicks for flavor and you got yourself a truly interesting forum.

I've yet to see the same board twice, which means you guys aren't a bunch of followers and you all have your own valid opinions. It's slow now, but hopefully things pick up for old time's sake. Music is an amazing thing, extremely frustrating to try and do for a living, but incredibly rewarding at the same time.

I wish you all good luck and happy futures. Never stop playing. 

I like this sentiment

Comment

• Mr.Grumpy
      Mr.Grumpy commented
      Editing a comment

companyman wrote:
      I like this sentiment

Classiest "I'm done with this place" post I've seen on this forum. 

Happy trails. 

Aww
    Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

• goodhonk
      goodhonk commented
      Editing a comment
      good riddance

Shine-ei wrote:

This has been a great source of useful information with a lot of really good people. Sprinkle in a few dicks for flavor and you got yourself a truly interesting forum.

I've yet to see the same board twice, which means you guys aren't a bunch of followers and you all have your own valid opinions. It's slow now, but hopefully things pick up for old time's sake. Music is an amazing thing, extremely frustrating to try and do for a living, but incredibly rewarding at the same time.

I wish you all good luck and happy futures. Never stop playing. 

Kudoed, two thumbs up  :smileythumbsupsmall:  :smileythumbsupsmall:  ... and more!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

This isn't a goodbye thread good honk but I like that you've ass-salted this thread to prove my point

Comment

I'm just trying to shed some positivity here. I learned a lot about pedals n stuff on this forum. It's influenced purchases I have made on gear which has in turn effected my sound which is pretty neat. Why do you all jump to the conclusion that I'm making some lame goodbye thread like I somehow think any of you turds would give two fuks if I left.

Comment

• goodhonk
          goodhonk commented
          Editing a comment

i thought you left

It's a train wreck I can't look away....

I kid, It's ways fun to poke around here, look at boards, find out about new stuff to blow money on. Who cares if it's slow, it's not like I'm staring at a broken pedal all like, what do I do now? Hello? Plus I can do all that without worrying about accidentally offending John Mayer, what more can a guy ask for?

Comment

I've been forced to take on a couple different names.. I can't remember why, I think the first was site related and there was a lost old school email involved for another.... but the last time I lost my account with the latest switchover...

I actually meant to call myself shin - ei, but after I realized I put shine... It was too late.

Comment

• Lou Speed's Alt
            Lou Speed's Alt commented
            Editing a comment
            I never even noticed the e in shine until today.

Let's put it this way:

TGP = Fox News
          HC = The Colbert Report
          www.shoepedals.com

Comment

You all make my work day and some of my drunk nights more interesting. Thanks to all the insightful smart asthes!
            fapadelic

Comment

• brokenfixed
              brokenfixed commented
              Editing a comment

I'm with ya Shine-ie dude, things here could be better, they could be worse.

No point in being a Negative Nancy about it.

More like
            TGP= spike tv
            HC= spike tv after 11pm

Comment

I'm saying they're misogynistic.

Comment

• kolapsar
                kolapsar commented
                Editing a comment

Is there enough room I can practice my Kung Fu in here?

Who farted?

Comment

Just remember, things were fine until Phil

Thank chat for why I stroll past and post still.
                <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Georgia"><font color="red"><br><b><u>FOR SALE</u></b><br>Bruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525<br>Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer</font></font></div>

Comment

• BAXANDALL
                  BAXANDALL commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's it. I'm out.

As you can see, I've been posting for a while. No so much here. All of the forums are so down. I used to love OJ. That place is dead. PP moves, so I hang there.

Comment

Working...
                X