1. Don't be a jackass to them. The real ones are here to help you.
2. They probably don't care one way or another about your opinion if you haven't played their gear.
3. Don't be a jackass
4. If you've played their stuff, shoot up some links where you've used it. Knowledge sans application is useless....we like to see the gear being played and are very grateful when it is.
5. A billion posts on a forum don't matter much in the real world. Analog cred is where it's at. Get out and play, develop some perspective and then critique when you know what you're talking about.
6. Did I mention, don't be a jackass?
If this offends you, you've probably earned it and deserve the karmic slap out of your skinny jeans. Tone doesn't matter....it's the look that's important!
If it doesn't, kudos for keeping it real and staying on here through the thick and thin of the small bus crowd. You will be rewarded, and already are, with a life worth living and a passion that will always prevail, in spite of those that don't. Give yourself a round of applause and keep doing what you're doing! It's the only reason that people like myself are on here at all and it is the only proper force driving creative self-expression and will make your art immortal.