Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electro-Harmonix new SLAMMI Polyphonic Pitch-Shifter

Electro-Harmonix introduces the new SLAMMI Polyphonic Pitch-Shifter/Harmony Pedal.

Wow!

Comment

It's gooood
      Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Sounds really good actually lol. I don't get the name though. Is it a reference to something?
        www.shoepedals.com

Comment

Versus Whammy?  I'm not well schooled on them, despite owning one briefly.

This pedal seems to track better, and can sound less processed on many settings, if you want it to - Whammy colors the tone more heavily, which is part of the appeal.

Looks like a fun pedal, will keep an eye out for it on CL in coming years...

Great transactions with: pan760, Unclemeat, adlo76, deadanddreaming, Woody_in_MN, Rose Pickups, Toshiro, BryanMichael, cbh5150, Rand-O-Monium, ugameus, jcm800stratman

"It's the internet, dude. We all make six figures, f*ck supermodels and drive 9 second Supras when we're not in here bitching about our MIM Strats." [flummox]

"Before you read this post, it should be noted that I f*cking love bunny rabbits." [CompleteGuitard]

Comment

sticking to that enclosure might have killed the chance of this becoming the best whammy out there.
            Youtube Pedal Vids
            For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
            ToneFactor Nebular - £40
            Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
            Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

• Chugs
              Chugs commented
              Editing a comment

They gave it a name that rhymes with "Whammy"? Really?

I guess if you attach it to that pedalboard plate thing EHX has for these lame rocker pedals, it's not the worst thing.
            Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

you're lame

Comment

I really don't like those rocker pedals. I like the idea, but they base the model around the idea that people play one or two free floating pedals on perfectly smooth surfaces.

Comment

• RoboPimp
                  RoboPimp commented
                  Editing a comment

most people use two or three free floating pedals

baranger1 wrote:

Electro-Harmonix introduces the new SLAMMI Polyphonic Pitch-Shifter/Harmony Pedal.

Great demo, as always Bill! Thank you so much for posting that! :smileythumbsupsmall:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

lol even the subs muff makes an apperance. 

kinda neat!

For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

Pretty cool. I kinda wish my Whammy V had a blend control. But I don't like the rocker pedal format. How do you change the settings on this thing? Does it have to be connected to a computer to change pitch modes?

Will Chen Trio | FrugalGuitarist.com | FG on Facebook | Forum

Comment

• moqi
                      moqi commented
                      Editing a comment

Will Chen wrote:

Pretty cool. I kinda wish my Whammy V had a blend control. But I don't like the rocker pedal format. How do you change the settings on this thing? Does it have to be connected to a computer to change pitch modes?

You change the settings on the right side:

Slammi

It sounds pretty amazing...wish they would just put the algorithms and features into a "normal" wah-like pedal

Attached Files

Working...
                  X