Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today - Part III

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by WAWBanks
    View Post

    Midnight in which country?



    Doesn't look real...




    It isn't
    my photography work http://felipepagani.com

    looking for:
    Aria DD-X20

    letsgocoyote, Messiah, Barnaby,Hardly, J_Frusciante

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by WAWBanks
      View Post

      Midnight in which country?



      Doesn't look real...




      It isn't
      my photography work http://felipepagani.com

      looking for:
      Aria DD-X20

      letsgocoyote, Messiah, Barnaby,Hardly, J_Frusciante

      Comment


      • It's funny how Scotland is STILL dark as ****************.
        Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

        Comment


        • It's funny how Scotland is STILL dark as ****************.
          Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

          Comment


          • It's funny how Scotland is STILL dark as ****************.
            Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

            Comment


            • It's funny how Scotland is STILL dark as ****************.
              Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by AidyCM
                View Post

                It's funny how Scotland is STILL dark as ****************.




                Yeah there's like about 500,000 people in the whole of the north of Scotland past Glasgow and Edinburgh and most of them live in Dundee and Aberdeen.
                Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen


                He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.









                Originally Posted by clay sails


                This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

                Comment








                • Quote Originally Posted by AidyCM
                  View Post

                  It's funny how Scotland is STILL dark as ****************.




                  Yeah there's like about 500,000 people in the whole of the north of Scotland past Glasgow and Edinburgh and most of them live in Dundee and Aberdeen.
                  Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen


                  He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.









                  Originally Posted by clay sails


                  This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

                  Comment








                  • Quote Originally Posted by Pedaltones
                    View Post

                    Europe at midnight NYE







                    What's that landmass between the UK and Norway? I'm not going mad am I?
                    Good deals list

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by Pedaltones
                      View Post

                      Europe at midnight NYE







                      What's that landmass between the UK and Norway? I'm not going mad am I?
                      Good deals list

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by Snufkino
                        View Post

                        What's that landmass between the UK and Norway? I'm not going mad am I?




                        http://qsr2010.ospar.org/en/media/co...Fig_7_2_EN.gif



                        oil/gas rigs?



                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by Snufkino
                          View Post

                          What's that landmass between the UK and Norway? I'm not going mad am I?




                          http://qsr2010.ospar.org/en/media/co...Fig_7_2_EN.gif



                          oil/gas rigs?



                          Comment


                          • Either oil rigs or Doggerland.
                            good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

                            Comment


                            • Either oil rigs or Doggerland.
                              good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

                              Comment


                              • WTF



                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9yHFAAhUq0



                                DW
                                Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rhum

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X