Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2yNcAZt3E8
    Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
    Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9L9A1IMTQo
      Member of the SG Army

Comment

'scribed.
        good deals with: nearly everyone.
        Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

That gorilla/lawnmower image...just spent a handful of minutes giggling at work. Superb

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by wilsoneffectsll
            View Post

What if I haven't been around for a few days? It still says !84 or whatever and will not load the pages unless you hit the right one. Too much of a guessing game so screw it! That's been one of the reasons I haven't been posting around here too much cuz that thread was screwed up and I loved it so.................

If you hit this button on the main forum page - - it'll take you to the first new post in the thread. Or at the top of each page click where it says 'View First Unread' for the same thing.
            good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Good deals list

Comment

^

that.
                "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Snufkino
                  View Post

lol, I've got the same fingerpuppets on my desk.
                  Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsqUshEERvE
                    ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?
                      View Post

I've never wanted BBQ so bad in my life! Why oh why are there no Hardee's near me
                      www.wilsoneffects.com
                      Your Home for Tone

Like Wilson Effects on Facebook.
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wilson...ts/37313433388

Originally Posted by woolyh

I thought in the States if someone comes in your home uninvited your legally allowed to kill them to death

Goods Deals with Zygoat, Soma1975, Royal C Johnson,turiguiliano, Frankenstrat86 and ollenorin

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?
                        View Post

you cant fap enough to get rid of the caloric intake of most of Hardees food.

Hopefully one of those nice young ladies has a defibrillator in her car.

I eat one if THEY served it tho. Last meal and testament

Comment

They look like barbie dolls. Does not appeal at all.

I would like to try one of those burger things they were advertising though
                          good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 9520575
                              View Post

about 7 years ago I was grocery shopping and saw that gorilla on a box of cereal, I lost it in the store. I bought the box, and gift wrapped it, and gave it to my sister for a christmas present, she also, died laughing. This gorilla has been making my family laugh for a decade. The lawn mower flying, really puts it over the top. Thank good sir. thank you

GORILLA MUNCH

VHT | Reeves | Fender

Good transactions

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X