Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheHarakiriEnd
    started a topic The Doom Room: HCFX Edition

The Doom Room: HCFX Edition

I get tired of going over to the EG forum for the Doom Room thread, so I thought I would start one here and see where it went.

• kolapsar
    commented on 's reply

doom of doom

• Stonergrunge
    replied

http://lumbarsl.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-and-last-days-of-unwelcome

Leave a comment:

• BAXANDALL
    commented on 's reply

Is there any doom left on HC?

• Alexilaiho
    commented on 's reply
    Big muff ip is a great pedal as is the boss hyper fuzz.

• Caulk Rocket
    commented on 's reply

• Stonergrunge
    replied

I'm only here to seek new music, interesting pedals and stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• conky
    commented on 's reply

For real man, I miss HCFX. This new **************** sucks.

• mister stomach
    replied

this thread is on page 7. i've run off like everyone else. ILF is nice and all, but i thought i'd drop in to say hi. but now i'm just making this post to say goodbye to the old days. sad to see this thread go.

Leave a comment:

• Stonergrunge
    replied

Wow, it's been a while since the last time I posted something here.

This is from a chilean band called Hielo Negro, four songs from a recent live performance on a YouTube channel/program called Bloop. There's a little bit of chating at the beginning of every video but nothing to worry about, just skip it:

Leave a comment:

• christianatl
    commented on 's reply

mister stomach wrote:

i am trying to quote human certainty, but i'm not sure if it's working. anyway, what i'm saying is that you should register at ILF. at this point, the doom room is the same and the rest of the forum is better. compared to old hcfx. this new hcfx is just ****************ing atrocious. since i have been lurking and posting over there, it's hard to imagine being frequent over here. i just wish the last few people that i give a **************** about would get over there, such as: humancertainty, chucknorrisnumbers, poltergeist, the riffer, christianatl, and a few others. just try it, you'll like it. don't worry.

that was what i tried to post and weird **************** happened and i can't quote anyone or anything. **************** this ****************.

Dawwwwwwww.

• humancertainty
    commented on 's reply

mister stomach wrote:

i am trying to quote human certainty, but i'm not sure if it's working. anyway, what i'm saying is that you should register at ILF. at this point, the doom room is the same and the rest of the forum is better. compared to old hcfx. this new hcfx is just ****************ing atrocious. since i have been lurking and posting over there, it's hard to imagine being frequent over here. i just wish the last few people that i give a **************** about would get over there, such as: humancertainty, chucknorrisnumbers, poltergeist, the riffer, christianatl, and a few others. just try it, you'll like it. don't worry.

that was what i tried to post and weird **************** happened and i can't quote anyone or anything. **************** this ****************.

****************. I guess it's coming to that.

When was the last time this ****************ing thread was on page three...

• mister stomach
    replied

Leave a comment:

• humancertainty
    commented on 's reply
    I've never been into 2x15s but I've heard other people make them sound great.
    For whatever that's worth.

• Harry_Manback
    replied
    I feel homeless.

Looking hard at a Fender Bassman 50 being sold locally with original 2x15 cab. Not sure how I feel about 15s though. Would probably do it if I knew I could sell my current amp quickly, but the used market is piss poor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X