Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Fatso Forgottso
    View Post

Wow... who?

Yeah, I want to know more about this. I translated the site but it said nothing, is this just an Orange promo shot? Anyone?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Qfuw8oZys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rThzuHImisY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GiEPwfWY0A

Originally Posted by Carl Sagan

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by adamthemute
        View Post

What other random bits have they done? Or is there anything else that Tyler has done besides the first The End recordings?

Their Myspace had a few covers on it at some point just before they split up. Definitely a Melvins cover and maybe one or two others. They weren't a patch on the EP though, I wasn't into any of them at all.
        Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
        Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

My old band played with Hull, and I wasn't that into them, but that clip sounded good.
          Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Here's a sample of a gig i did last February, with a guest vocalist and drummer! It's more drone orientated but it's got a doomy feel to it

Soundcloud

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrFt8GgFN3k since I can't figure out the embed, I just linked it, but this is my favorite doom riff even if they're not technically a doom band
              Good Deals: Ste, Conky, Bluto

my band:
              facebook.com/theoccupants (Hardcore/Pop-Punk FFO: Title Fight, Touche Amore, Brand New)

occupytheoccupants.bandcamp.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by PunkRocker33133
                View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrFt8GgFN3k since I can't figure out the embed, I just linked it, but this is my favorite doom riff even if they're not technically a doom band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrFt8GgFN3k

Copy everything after the "=" sign in the address bar, and paste it between the "wrap [YOUTUBE] tags around selected text." In this case, "HrFt8GgFN3k".

Easy peasy. Love Converge, btw. I think you already know that. Axe To Fall is a fuggin' masterstroke.

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Christian have you heard this yet?

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

Sometimes I plug in and it just sounds TOO GOOD and I cant handle it for some reason, so i just have to unplug.

Originally Posted by Zachman

yup you're right, I'm wrong... Happy?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl
                    View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrFt8GgFN3k

Copy everything after the "=" sign in the address bar, and paste it between the "wrap [YOUTUBE] tags around selected text." In this case, "HrFt8GgFN3k".

Easy peasy. Love Converge, btw. I think you already know that. Axe To Fall is a fuggin' masterstroke.

Converge is awesome, and if you're still looking to come up to DC, I'm starting a project in the vein of Converge and I'm down to play with y'all
                    Good Deals: Ste, Conky, Bluto

my band:
                    facebook.com/theoccupants (Hardcore/Pop-Punk FFO: Title Fight, Touche Amore, Brand New)

occupytheoccupants.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by TheHarakiriEnd
                      View Post

Don't know that I'd call that doom, but it's a great record.
                      My band: http://facebook.com/indiandoom

Originally Posted by christianatl

It's new butt **************** day.

Happy?

Originally Posted by misterstomach

i don't know if i'd want to go on tour if i wasn't going to do anything i could get arrested for.

Originally Posted by .homewrecker.

If there is only a few dB diference between 30 and 100 watts then it works both ways, why are you getting on my **************** for using a 100 watt amp when a 30 watt amp is practically just as loud just has less balls?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by TheHarakiriEnd
                        View Post

My band: http://facebook.com/indiandoom

Originally Posted by christianatl

It's new butt **************** day.

Happy?

Originally Posted by misterstomach

i don't know if i'd want to go on tour if i wasn't going to do anything i could get arrested for.

Originally Posted by .homewrecker.

If there is only a few dB diference between 30 and 100 watts then it works both ways, why are you getting on my **************** for using a 100 watt amp when a 30 watt amp is practically just as loud just has less balls?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by humancertainty
                          View Post

No it is not doom but I was just listening to it and thought Christian would like it.

Sometimes I plug in and it just sounds TOO GOOD and I cant handle it for some reason, so i just have to unplug.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by humancertainty
                            View Post

No it is not doom but I was just listening to it and thought Christian would like it.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by PunkRocker33133
                              View Post

Converge is awesome, and if you're still looking to come up to DC, I'm starting a project in the vein of Converge and I'm down to play with y'all

We're actually looking to book a show in DC on Nov 21st. Are you able to book at decent venues there?

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by PunkRocker33133
                                View Post

We're actually looking to book a show in DC on Nov 21st. Are you able to book at decent venues there?

Rig Guitars Board

Comment

Working...
                                X