Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the Loudmouth pickups in my ibanez baritone and I really like them so far. They have a lot of articulation from the big poles I guess. And they look kick ass with those poles as well.

The output and the poles were what sold me. It looks killer in person. I just got a neck one, but I am tempted to get the bridge as well if I like the neck.
    My mother doesnt like my avatar.

Originally Posted by diocide

I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.

Church of Wolves

http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

Comment

• AWWWWW NAW HELL NAW

huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

• dunwich should make some vacuum tube powered basters, for those hipsters who need to do it with the analog warmth and vintage feel.

The original story made me chuckle. That flat out made me crack up.
        Gholas- Facebook
        Gholas- Bandcamp

Comment

• The original story made me chuckle. That flat out made me crack up.

your welcome!
          Current Gear:
          1x12 tube combo amp (for sale).
          Emperor 4 x 12 (2 x Weber 65s, 2 x Weber Axis (Fane Clones))
          Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus, Gibson Explorer, Gibson SG, Fender Telecaster

DunwichAmps.com

dunwichamps@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/DunwichAmps

Comment

• I'd be humbled if someone asked for my sperm, but I certainly wouldn't appreciate it if it was from someone who I never got along with or who never spoke to me. Giving your semen away is a big ****************ing deal. The least you could do is ask yourself.

So tempted to sig this
            DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

• WELCOME TO EARTH

Comment

• ERF*
                huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

• WELCOME TO EARTH

Who you callin ugly?

Gear: Bass / Baritone Offsets, Dunwich / Orange / Peavey Amps, Emperor Cabs, [B.A.T, Dr. Scientist, Verellen, Monolith + Strymon Pedals]....

Originally Posted by Beasleyboy

Low frequencies are like boobs. You don't know why you love them so much, you just do.

Comment

• So tempted to sig this

● MIJ 81' Ibanez AR100, CIJ Fender Custom 72 Telecaster, Edwards Les Paul w/P90s, MIM 93' Fender Stratocaster ● Fryette Memphis 30C, JCA20H (modified) ●● Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge, Iron Ether FrantaBit, ss/bs F*ck, BAT Pharaoh, EQD Organizer ●● EQD Ghost Echo, Skreddy Echo, Mid-fi Electronics DPP, Subdecay Starlight Flanger, Subdecay Quasar Dlx ●// Gear // Gas //

Comment

• Watch out Alien or I will hack you with my mac.
                      Alcian

Comment

• Oh man. Now you've done it. Here is a true story. My mom is a lesbian. She came out when I was 16 and is the frumpiest butch chick in the world. Over the past 23 years she's had a number of girlfriends of varying ages and ethnicity. She was with a gal named Kelly for like five years. I never liked Kelly and never talked to her much. So she moved back to St Louis in like 2003 or something. In about 2006-7 my mom called me up. She was being all weird and talking about Kelly and changing the subject all rapid fire 'n stuff to the point where I just had to ask what the ****************. So then she goes in to this spiel about how I'm very unique and she's not the only one who sees it and that lesbians still want to have babies sometimes. So a picture was beginning to form but still I needed clarification. I aksed what the hell she meant. And she said "Even though Kelly's moved back to St Louis she hasn't forgotten how smart and good looking you are* and she wants you to father a child". I was taken aback because Kelly is a hideous frumpy butchster man-hater. I was about to say "HELL NO" when my mom started describing things: "You wouldn't have to actually have intercourse with her. She said she'd provide you with inspirational materials like videos and magazines and you could go off to the bathroom to do your business in private. She'll just wait on the other side of the door with her lesbian turkey baster at the ready to suck up the fluid and make the transfer". So after she was done with her description I went ahead with the "HELL NO!" I'd been saving.

So that's my turkey baster full of semen story. Luckily it ended before the semen part!

* This was actually said. She must've had me mixed up with my brother

At least your mom wasnt the one who wanted your baby gravy.....

Slightly related. I know a girl who donated eggs for a lesbian couple and she got 8,000 dollars. If i spank it into a cup I think its worth like 50 bucks, plus all the paperwork.
                        Stuff I make: The Wood Wizard

Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

only ****************in sounds good at bedroom level

Originally Posted by assface jackson

**************** in his mailbox, finger his wife/daughter/grandma/butler. Show no mercy. VALHALLLA!!!!

Comment

• Anyone heard this yet?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/lamb_of_god_no_one_told_us_a_fan_died.html

I'm not a Lamb of God fan, but the singer could be sent to prison for manslaughter after a fan apparently died two years previous at a show in the Czech Republic. It definitely makes you think twice about moshing in a pit. I know I'll not do it again. I'm not a skinny guy; I'd hate to be the one that blinds a 16-year old at a show, or even breaks his grandfathers watch he forgot to take off before the show.
                          ● MIJ 81' Ibanez AR100, CIJ Fender Custom 72 Telecaster, Edwards Les Paul w/P90s, MIM 93' Fender Stratocaster ● Fryette Memphis 30C, JCA20H (modified) ●● Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge, Iron Ether FrantaBit, ss/bs F*ck, BAT Pharaoh, EQD Organizer ●● EQD Ghost Echo, Skreddy Echo, Mid-fi Electronics DPP, Subdecay Starlight Flanger, Subdecay Quasar Dlx ●// Gear // Gas //

Comment

• Watch out Alien or I will hack you with my mac.

I believe you were trying to post this....

You need to work on your mac hacking skills be you come at me brah.
                            Gear: Bass / Baritone Offsets, Dunwich / Orange / Peavey Amps, Emperor Cabs, [B.A.T, Dr. Scientist, Verellen, Monolith + Strymon Pedals]....

Originally Posted by Beasleyboy

Low frequencies are like boobs. You don't know why you love them so much, you just do.

Comment

• I never filled a turkey baster full of semen, but one summer I had the bright idea that I could make a massive amount of money if I took a gallon of my population yogurt to the sperm bank. I kept an empty milk jug in the freezer and I'd rub one out in it every once in a while. Once day I went to put some more in it, and when I opened the deep freezer it was gone. I have now idea who got it or where it went.

Moral of story: Don't ever drink milk at my house.
                              http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
                              http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
                              http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                              http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

• I never filled a turkey baster full of semen, but one summer I had the bright idea that I could make a massive amount of money if I took a gallon of my population yogurt to the sperm bank. I kept an empty milk jug in the freezer and I'd rub one out in it every once in a while. Once day I went to put some more in it, and when I opened the deep freezer it was gone. I have now idea who got it or where it went.

Moral of story: Don't ever drink milk at my house.

Gaaahhhhh!

Comment

Working...
                                X