Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my experience the Meathead Dark is so ****************ing dark that it kinda muffs out the fuzz to the point where it seems less fuzzy. Mod it to regular or gold spec and see if it ain't fuzzy enough.

Oh man. Now you've done it. Here is a true story. My mom is a lesbian. She came out when I was 16 and is the frumpiest butch chick in the world. Over the past 23 years she's had a number of girlfriends of varying ages and ethnicity. She was with a gal named Kelly for like five years. I never liked Kelly and never talked to her much. So she moved back to St Louis in like 2003 or something. In about 2006-7 my mom called me up. She was being all weird and talking about Kelly and changing the subject all rapid fire 'n stuff to the point where I just had to ask what the ****************. So then she goes in to this spiel about how I'm very unique and she's not the only one who sees it and that lesbians still want to have babies sometimes. So a picture was beginning to form but still I needed clarification. I aksed what the hell she meant. And she said "Even though Kelly's moved back to St Louis she hasn't forgotten how smart and good looking you are* and she wants you to father a child". I was taken aback because Kelly is a hideous frumpy butchster man-hater. I was about to say "HELL NO" when my mom started describing things: "You wouldn't have to actually have intercourse with her. She said she'd provide you with inspirational materials like videos and magazines and you could go off to the bathroom to do your business in private. She'll just wait on the other side of the door with her lesbian turkey baster at the ready to suck up the fluid and make the transfer". So after she was done with her description I went ahead with the "HELL NO!" I'd been saving.

So that's my turkey baster full of semen story. Luckily it ended before the semen part!

* This was actually said. She must've had me mixed up with my brother

That is such a crazy awesome story. I could only imagine how awkward that conversation was for you and your moms. And even the convo where her ex asked her to bring it up to you.
    Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• In my experience the Meathead Dark is so ****************ing dark that it kinda muffs out the fuzz to the point where it seems less fuzzy. Mod it to regular or gold spec and see if it ain't fuzzy enough.

Oh man. Now you've done it. Here is a true story. My mom is a lesbian. She came out when I was 16 and is the frumpiest butch chick in the world. Over the past 23 years she's had a number of girlfriends of varying ages and ethnicity. She was with a gal named Kelly for like five years. I never liked Kelly and never talked to her much. So she moved back to St Louis in like 2003 or something. In about 2006-7 my mom called me up. She was being all weird and talking about Kelly and changing the subject all rapid fire 'n stuff to the point where I just had to ask what the ****************. So then she goes in to this spiel about how I'm very unique and she's not the only one who sees it and that lesbians still want to have babies sometimes. So a picture was beginning to form but still I needed clarification. I aksed what the hell she meant. And she said "Even though Kelly's moved back to St Louis she hasn't forgotten how smart and good looking you are* and she wants you to father a child". I was taken aback because Kelly is a hideous frumpy butchster man-hater. I was about to say "HELL NO" when my mom started describing things: "You wouldn't have to actually have intercourse with her. She said she'd provide you with inspirational materials like videos and magazines and you could go off to the bathroom to do your business in private. She'll just wait on the other side of the door with her lesbian turkey baster at the ready to suck up the fluid and make the transfer". So after she was done with her description I went ahead with the "HELL NO!" I'd been saving.

So that's my turkey baster full of semen story. Luckily it ended before the semen part!

huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

• I imagine it'd be strange enough having that conversation with the potential recipient. But hashing it out with YOUR OWN MOM puts a whole different Twilight Zone type spin on things.

Also I forgot to mention that that Dark Terror sounds really great Trey! I had a regular TT once that did not sound awesome like that.
        band
        pedalz

Comment

• Gonna win me that gift card

Comment

• Oh man. Now you've done it. Here is a true story. My mom is a lesbian. She came out when I was 16 and is the frumpiest butch chick in the world. Over the past 23 years she's had a number of girlfriends of varying ages and ethnicity. She was with a gal named Kelly for like five years. I never liked Kelly and never talked to her much. So she moved back to St Louis in like 2003 or something. In about 2006-7 my mom called me up. She was being all weird and talking about Kelly and changing the subject all rapid fire 'n stuff to the point where I just had to ask what the ****************. So then she goes in to this spiel about how I'm very unique and she's not the only one who sees it and that lesbians still want to have babies sometimes. So a picture was beginning to form but still I needed clarification. I aksed what the hell she meant. And she said "Even though Kelly's moved back to St Louis she hasn't forgotten how smart and good looking you are* and she wants you to father a child". I was taken aback because Kelly is a hideous frumpy butchster man-hater. I was about to say "HELL NO" when my mom started describing things: "You wouldn't have to actually have intercourse with her. She said she'd provide you with inspirational materials like videos and magazines and you could go off to the bathroom to do your business in private. She'll just wait on the other side of the door with her lesbian turkey baster at the ready to suck up the fluid and make the transfer". So after she was done with her description I went ahead with the "HELL NO!" I'd been saving.

this is priceless
            "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

At a loss for words. Probably one of the best most awkward ****************ing things I have read. Thank you for sharing sir.
              My mother doesnt like my avatar.

Originally Posted by diocide

I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.

Church of Wolves

http://churchofwolves.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Some enterprising lesbian supply company really needs to jump on this turkey baster thing.
                band
                pedalz

Comment

• dunwich should make some vacuum tube powered basters, for those hipsters who need to do it with the analog warmth and vintage feel.
                  Current Gear:
                  1x12 tube combo amp (for sale).
                  Emperor 4 x 12 (2 x Weber 65s, 2 x Weber Axis (Fane Clones))
                  Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus, Gibson Explorer, Gibson SG, Fender Telecaster

DunwichAmps.com

dunwichamps@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/DunwichAmps

Comment

• Word. I got one of those big mouth GFS pick ups. Got one for the neck of my LP that is tuned to A. Curious to see how that sounds. I really have no use for the mean 90s, but I need to hold on to at least one in case I acquire a guitar that would be a good fit for a p90 in the neck.

I have the Loudmouth pickups in my ibanez baritone and I really like them so far. They have a lot of articulation from the big poles I guess. And they look kick ass with those poles as well.
                    Alcian

Comment

• Oh man. Now you've done it. Here is a true story. My mom is a lesbian. She came out when I was 16 and is the frumpiest butch chick in the world. Over the past 23 years she's had a number of girlfriends of varying ages and ethnicity. She was with a gal named Kelly for like five years. I never liked Kelly and never talked to her much. So she moved back to St Louis in like 2003 or something. In about 2006-7 my mom called me up. She was being all weird and talking about Kelly and changing the subject all rapid fire 'n stuff to the point where I just had to ask what the ****************. So then she goes in to this spiel about how I'm very unique and she's not the only one who sees it and that lesbians still want to have babies sometimes. So a picture was beginning to form but still I needed clarification. I aksed what the hell she meant. And she said "Even though Kelly's moved back to St Louis she hasn't forgotten how smart and good looking you are* and she wants you to father a child". I was taken aback because Kelly is a hideous frumpy butchster man-hater. I was about to say "HELL NO" when my mom started describing things: "You wouldn't have to actually have intercourse with her. She said she'd provide you with inspirational materials like videos and magazines and you could go off to the bathroom to do your business in private. She'll just wait on the other side of the door with her lesbian turkey baster at the ready to suck up the fluid and make the transfer". So after she was done with her description I went ahead with the "HELL NO!" I'd been saving.

Wow that it one hell of a story to tell the grandkids! Thanks for sharing it. Also "frumpy butchster man-hater" brought the lulz

Comment

• dunwich should make some vacuum tube powered basters, for those hipsters who need to do it with the analog warmth and vintage feel.

hahaha, dude there's so many hipster lesbians around here it's not even funny. you could probably actually sell those.
                        huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

"You know my insemination just wouldn't feel right without that tube warmth. Solid state insemination is just too harsh."
                          Alcian

Comment

Now THAT is the definition of Cray-Cray....
                            Gear: Bass / Baritone Offsets, Dunwich / Orange / Peavey Amps, Emperor Cabs, [B.A.T, Dr. Scientist, Verellen, Monolith + Strymon Pedals]....

Originally Posted by Beasleyboy

Low frequencies are like boobs. You don't know why you love them so much, you just do.

Comment

• Gonna win me that gift card

Not if I'm there you won't.
                              Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

• AWWWWW NAW HELL NAW

Comment

Working...
                                X