flag this for best of CL

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk
    View Post

my drummer friend used to call peavey, penvey.

I never even mentally tried to read "Hughes & Kettner" until I saw it in plain text on the internet.
    Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

now i want a custom sticker for my headstock... the company name is hard to read on my guitars and everybody think its a ibanez. damn, i play hrgney ffs!
      Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

now i want a custom sticker for my headstock... the company name is hard to read on my guitars and everybody think its a ibanez. damn, i play hrgney ffs!
        Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

Hrgney pls

Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Hrgney pls

Comment

I used to have a Hispanic friend that would pronounce it "Ee-Bon-yess".

Always cracked me up. Nothing near as cool as Hrgney though. I think I'm gonna use that from now on for my Ibanez gear.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

I used to have a Hispanic friend that would pronounce it "Ee-Bon-yess".

Always cracked me up. Nothing near as cool as Hrgney though. I think I'm gonna use that from now on for my Ibanez gear.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

My Recording Studio / Lessons:
                  http://www.gregsguitarlessons.com
                  Check my commercial for online lessons / studio work!

soundcloud | youtube | last.fm | facebook | twitter | my venue

Comment

My Recording Studio / Lessons:
                    http://www.gregsguitarlessons.com
                    Check my commercial for online lessons / studio work!

soundcloud | youtube | last.fm | facebook | twitter | my venue

Comment

You can never have too much Hrgney son. Write that down.

Comment

You can never have too much Hrgney son. Write that down.

Comment

how do you say Hrgney?
                          http://victor2k2.bandcamp.com

Comment

how do you say Hrgney?
                            http://victor2k2.bandcamp.com

Comment

Eye-bah-nez.

The H is silent.

Comment

Eye-bah-nez.

The H is silent.

Comment

Working...
                                X