Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which pedal turns off the falsetto?

Comment

which pedal turns off the falsetto?

Hahahahahaha.... I seriously laughed out loud.....

NONE OF THEM

(Which one impresses Kathleen Edwards?)
      FS: Digitech Whammey IVOriginally Posted by cryptosonictonight, I reverse mounted the toiletOriginally Posted by OperatorWhat kind of **************************** wears a scarf indoors?

Comment

Winning a grammy just means its totally ok to play your music on the overhead sound system in a shopping mall anywhere in the world.

We get it dude. SHUT UUUUPPPPPP
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Why such gnarly hate on such a harmless band?
          dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

Why such gnarly hate on such a harmless band?

Calling dibs on the name "Gnarly Hate" for my doomfolkpostrockapoolza tribute band to Justin Vernon's grammys.

Also, people must be drowning in that hatorade.

Comment

I don't get the hate/jealousy either. It's a very cool board, let's just ****************in enjoy it. Dammit.

Comment

people like him and an industry gave him an award to recognize his talent so therefore i hate him and **************** you
                huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

Hatin cos he's "indie" but actually "made it" and got recognized, unlike 100% of the HCFX crowd. So, envy basically.
                  Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

I'm not seeing any hate and/or jealousy in the thread.

Comment

Hatin cos he's "indie" but actually "made it" and got recognized, unlike 100% of the HCFX crowd. So, envy basically.

Bon Iver ain't really my thing.
                      Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

people like him and an industry gave him an award to recognize his talent so therefore i hate him and **************** you

NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

So my girlfriend and I were sitting on a bench late this afternoon at the San Diego Bay, Harbor Island. Beautiful scenery and perfect weather. Sailboats slowly meandering by. Guess what **************************** song comes back into my head? **************************** YOU REN!!!
                          This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

DL4 is probably on more nationally touring boards than any other day out there. don't hate.

Not hating at all, I actually like the DL4 a lot I was just taking a stab at Line 6 because aside from a few products... They're miserably bad.
                            FS/FT: Shure SM58 Beta good condish, Pioneer SX535 analog Receiver... looking for dirt, tuner, anything really. Pics available just ask

Comment

Yeah, but who the **************** is Bonny Bear and why is he stealing all the Grammys from Skryllex??????
                              NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

hands down the most valuable forumite

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

I woke my lady up laughing at the bear
                                FS/FT: Shure SM58 Beta good condish, Pioneer SX535 analog Receiver... looking for dirt, tuner, anything really. Pics available just ask

Comment

Working...
                                X