LOL

BAXANDALL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IRG wrote:

What is so unsatisfying about it, and what would you like to change?

My life is quite great IRG.  I am just posting to jab at an internet bully who obviously takes his dissatisfactions out on people he doesn't know.

Does that make me an internet bully too?

• Members

I'll step in here ...

If there is someone cyber bullying someone on this site, I want to know about it personally.

I will not stand for it here. People want to come to HC to discuss music gear and making better music. It isn't a place where anyone should have to put up with someone who is having a bad day or life for that matter. It is also a place where newbies shouldn't feel like they have to pass through some hazing ritual of personal bashing to see if their skin is thick enough to stay here.

Any of this type of activity will result in a permanent ban (no matter your post count) and an IP ban and IP reporting to your internet provider. 

We take this situation very seriously ... 

Use the report button and let us know when you see it. 

Thanks

d

• Members

Section 3: Analogies

Choose the best answer.

Robo's posting: flaming circa 1998:

A. Danelectro Cool Cat Drive: Joyo Ultimate Drive

B. Danelectro Cool Cat Drive: Freekish Blues Alpha Drive (Non-Red Dot)

C. Freekish Blues Alpha Drive Red Dot: Joyo Ultimate Drive

D. Joyo Ultimate Drive: Fulltone OCD

E. Freekish Blues Alpha Drive (Non Red Dot): Fulltone OCD

• Members

That is exactly my point. Chat crue was all that was left more or less BEFORE lithium. Before chat crue's rise a lot of different people posted here. Then chat crue hated lithium so only a few people were left. Some more people started posting during chat crue's absence eventually and that was kind of nice actually if slow.

• Members

I mean personally I like all of you chat guys. That's cause I appreciate a good trolling and general mischief as well as gear discussion. That's why I stay here and have for a decade. Fact is though, a lot of people can't handle that ****. Lots of builders can't especially the older ones who don't get it like Howard and such.

Archived