Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A consolidation of Mooer Micro Pedal reviews.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An expression pedal on a 1590A pedal would be cute. Don't know how functional, though.

A simple Octave Up.

A simple Octave Down.

Bit and Sample Rate reducer.

Cross-Over Splitter

High-Pass Filter

Low-Pass Filter

Tuner
    - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

strymon clones lol
      good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
      soundcloud
      facebook

Comment

Oooh, yeah, a rotary pedal.
        - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by elfroi
          View Post

If they put out a booster (EP or RC style), they'll sell lots and lots.

I'd love to see something like that.

they already have an RC & AC booster. the pure boost and flex boost
          www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86
            View Post

they already have an RC & AC booster. the pure boost and flex boost

I hadn't seen the Pure Boost, thank you!
            Good deals: bgoez, Henry_13, blankfield, The P-Man, wes37, dognmoon, modernage, jpervin, electricfactory, Frankenstrat86, deebow, spookybonus, Hackubus, mignano, parkerbro, billfoma, soholounge, dhdfoster, scottlaned, Max_Power, The Whale, straightblues, dswtele, 61strat, gtrfinder, J.T. Guitar, huffyboy, roblues, wombat9897, vltjd, bonchie123

Comment

I see that DHgate has the Octave for sale now.
              http://movingmachines.bandcamp.com/

Comment

any demos up of the octave?
                good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                soundcloud
                facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary
                  View Post

My Ensemble King arrived today. It took 28 days total from when I ordered it...

I'm 22 days into a wait for a Joyo and 10 days into my wait for the MOOERs. Big suck. The last Joyo I ordered took around 10 days for delivery. I've ordered a few times from China and never had anything take longer than 2 weeks until now. Had I known it would've been a month I might've opted for a domestic dealer with stock on hand. Having money tied up this long (even the little money these cost) makes me nervous. If there's an issue, I wonder how long it will take to resolve...
                  Will Chen Trio | FrugalGuitarist.com | FG on Facebook | Forum

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Will Chen
                    View Post

I'm 22 days into a wait for a Joyo and 10 days into my wait for the MOOERs. Big suck. The last Joyo I ordered took around 10 days for delivery. I've ordered a few times from China and never had anything take longer than 2 weeks until now. Had I known it would've been a month I might've opted for a domestic dealer with stock on hand. Having money tied up this long (even the little money these cost) makes me nervous. If there's an issue, I wonder how long it will take to resolve...

Suddenly the price for legitimate brands doesn't seem so bad.
                    I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

View Post

I ended up buying my joyo from a US ebay dealer for about $7 more than the chinese shops. bought it on tuesday and UPS tracking says i'll have it next tuesday. maybe there's a bigger price difference with other pedals

EDIT: actually DHgate has the sweet baby at $70 shipped, while I paid $49 shipped from a US dealer. definitely worth checking ebay.

pretty wife
                      soundcloud
                      facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74
                        View Post

Suddenly the price for legitimate brands doesn't seem so bad.

Note, I do not see Joyo nor MOOER as illegitimate brands. However, this isn't 1950 and it shouldn't take a month for a package from China to get to America when I could've flown over there and picked it up personally and been back in less than 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by big_cat
                        View Post

I ended up buying my joyo from a US ebay dealer for about $7 more than the chinese shops. bought it on tuesday and UPS tracking says i'll have it next tuesday. maybe there's a bigger price difference with other pedals

EDIT: actually DHgate has the sweet baby at $70 shipped, while I paid $49 shipped from a US dealer. definitely worth checking ebay.

I got my Sweet Baby new drop shipped for $48. The MOOERs for $45 a pop. PedalTrader has the Sweet Baby for $64 incl shipping. So is it worth the $16 to wait a month to get it. Not for me. However, getting the MOOERs at nearly half the price is worth the wait. Shoot, I outta just pony up the dough to buy a ton of them and become a dealer. Perhaps could come in between the MSRP and the month long wait price by offering a "secret" price or coupon code. Food for thought...
                        Will Chen Trio | FrugalGuitarist.com | FG on Facebook | Forum

Comment

In China, it's still 1950.

Comment

View Post

Where did you order from? I"m looking at doing wtfaccessories 3 for $80 deal.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DigiTechRep
                              View Post

I got my Triangle Buff today, for professional reasons I can't review it. What I can say is that I will be buying the Black Secret next.

If you liked the Triangle Buff you'll love the Black Secret.
                              "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by elfroi
                                View Post

If they put out a booster (EP or RC style), they'll sell lots and lots.

I'd love to see something like that.

They did...it's called the Pure Boost...it's based on the RC Booster. I have the Flex Boost and it's based off of the AC Booster. It's a pretty close clone.
                                "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Working...
                                X