Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A consolidation of Mooer Micro Pedal reviews.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by KoskineN
    View Post

The Chorus seems pretty cool! I love the CE-2 and I think the Mooer could be a good and cheaper alternative to the real thing.

It's pretty great. Played with it some more yesterday when I was testing out the ElecLady and the Reecho. The whole line is pretty solid in terms of what they deliver. The only ones I had any real issue with were the metal distortions and the Ana Echo. Everything else has performed as expected and then some.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the infos! i'm gonna get one from Prymaxe as soon as the website is back online today!
      ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
      Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
      Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
      Fender EJ Stratocaster
      Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
      Gibson Les Paul R7
      Gibson ES-339
      Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
      PRS McCarty
      Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
      Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
      Orange Rocker 30 head
      '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

View Post

Cool! Thanks for the infos! i'm gonna get one from Prymaxe as soon as the website is back online today!

Man, I almost wish I had ordered from Prymaxe. The wait time from China is excruciating. I've got a Joyo which supposedly shipped on the 8th. My MOOER pedals shipped on the 20th, I hope they don't take as long as the Joyo is taking...
        Will Chen Trio | FrugalGuitarist.com | FG on Facebook | Forum

Comment

View Post

Man, I almost wish I had ordered from Prymaxe. The wait time from China is excruciating. I've got a Joyo which supposedly shipped on the 8th. My MOOER pedals shipped on the 20th, I hope they don't take as long as the Joyo is taking...

Comment

which joyo, will?
            good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
            soundcloud
            facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Will Chen
              View Post

It was 18 days from China to Spain, take it easy!

They were shipped immediately, but chinese postal service, well...
              Good deals: bgoez, Henry_13, blankfield, The P-Man, wes37, dognmoon, modernage, jpervin, electricfactory, Frankenstrat86, deebow, spookybonus, Hackubus, mignano, parkerbro, billfoma, soholounge, dhdfoster, scottlaned, Max_Power, The Whale, straightblues, dswtele, 61strat, gtrfinder, J.T. Guitar, huffyboy, roblues, wombat9897, vltjd, bonchie123

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by big_cat
                View Post

which joyo, will?

Sweet Baby, I already have the UD as well.

Quote Originally Posted by elfroi
                View Post

It was 18 days from China to Spain, take it easy!

I've ordered stuff from China before and it's always been pretty quick. Maybe they shipped by air before and are now going by boat. Who knows...but as Tom Petty warned...the waiting is the hardest part!

Comment

Patience is a virtue. You wait 3 weeks, but you spent $20 to $30 less.
                  - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by elfroi
                    View Post

I received a customer complaint at work where at some point during transit, CPS removed 3 of my tests from the shipping box and replaced them with a concrete brick!
                    www.myspace.com/stillillsd
                    www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Will Chen
                      View Post

Sweet Baby

I'm looking at buying that. Let us know what you think.
                      good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                      soundcloud
                      facebook

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by big_cat
                        View Post

how good is the tracking?

Not bad, but it could be better imo. I wouldn't want to rely on it for chords or for low notes, but I don't have anything to compare it to. Its good enough for me though.
                        Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

Why? It's pretty inexpensive? There's almost no reason not to if you like delay.

Because I already have 7 other Mooers... (The Ensemble King arrived today...) and I'm facing some big bills upcoming. Still highly tempted though! I'm also planning on putting them on a 5 pedal only board I'm making, so even the 7 is overkill (probably will eventually ditch the Shimverb (I prefer dry) and maybe the Pitchbox though.

And I love the complaints about waiting. Welcome to my pedal-life. Ordering things from overseas is part of life for a lot of us! Suck it up, kids. Life aint so bad.
                          Great trades with Tengo, Goldie-gold, Ancient Mariner, TritoneTerror and lowbrow

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by stevemcb
                            View Post

I'm also planning on putting them on a 5 pedal only board I'm making

Only problem I see with this is switches would be very close, and you must have a very tiny feet to not press two at once.
                            Good deals: bgoez, Henry_13, blankfield, The P-Man, wes37, dognmoon, modernage, jpervin, electricfactory, Frankenstrat86, deebow, spookybonus, Hackubus, mignano, parkerbro, billfoma, soholounge, dhdfoster, scottlaned, Max_Power, The Whale, straightblues, dswtele, 61strat, gtrfinder, J.T. Guitar, huffyboy, roblues, wombat9897, vltjd, bonchie123

Comment

I have a Triangle on the way. Question for OMB (or others who have one), how does it sound in the lower gain ranges? Some of my fave muff tones are in the 90-10:30 range with my amp cranked.

Comment

anyone have an idea what the Echolizer is gonna be modelled off?
                                http://www.soundcloud.com/afterthethought

Comment

Working...
                                X