eqd organizer came in today (yesterday)

dkonesky

• Members

just got to play it today

we were dicking around a lot with guitars and vocals. super interesting, especially when you isolate the one octave vs the other. go from chipmunk to satan. kinda wish i was on shrooms for it...

anyway, can get some pretty jackwhite type sounds, definitely nice for an organ type sound. the choir and the chorus type smell are different beasts. choir is for the multiple octaves and the chorusy swirl/vibrato/borderlinetremolo is always on but can be tamed. 

im super excited about it. it really has so much potential because of that pitch shifting mixed with the octaves. ive never owned a pog so idk how it truly compares but im guessing its just different. sounds great with fuzz and od too. if i didnt only have one power supply and the belle epoch could take batteries then id see what they sounded like together, cuz thats what i really want it for, that spacey, echoey stuff. but i need a trex first

anyways, big ol thumbs up in my books. everyone else loved it too

• Members

I loved it when I had it for organ type tones, but the killer for that pedal to me was the fact that you can't dial in the amount of warble that you want. If it had a knob for that it would have definitely been a keeper for me.

• Members

yeah i can see it. i didnt think so when i heard the demos but i can tell now. oh well, im thinking ill find it useful for at least a few songs. plus with it run with fuzz its totally kylesa sounding

also, NPD, i forgot, please dont ban me

Archived