READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 10-7-13

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

pedals.JPG

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso w/ fat switch! Has a minor paint blemish. Comes with box. sold!

Catalinbread Montavillian -- comes with box & bag. $115

Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone -- comes with power supply & instruction sheet. sold!

Hardwire DL-8 -- comes with box and instruction book. sold!

Electro-Harmonix 16-second delay, not modded. Comes with power supply, external footswitch (it's a HOG footswitch, but they're the same guts), printout of instruction manual, and boxes for the pedal and the footswitch. $300

All pedals are velcroed. All prices include shipping.

Trades I'm looking for (+/- cash where applicable) are:

Zvex Lo-Fi Loop Junky

Electro-Harmonix DMMTT

Skreddy Echo

Empress VMSD

Strymon El Capistan

Way Huge Echo Puss

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hot rodded JCM800 style distortion pedal

The Hot Mod 800 - Get a classic Eddie Van Halen brown sound or hit the boost switch and get a hot rodded JCM800 tone.

Hot Mod 800\_SVP4465\_B.jpg

\_SVP4341B.jpg

Check out the video to see it and hear it in action.

Help back this kickstarter to help us produce the Hot Mod 800. Get the early bird special while they last, $125 for the Hot Mod 800 pedal.

Click on the link for more info.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1544038838/hot-mod-800-hot-rodded-valve-distortion-effect-ped

• Members

I'm selling my Boss ME-50 multi effects pedal that's in great condition and works perfectly. It's essentially every standard Boss pedal, plus a bunch more effects, all built into one unit with controls that function like on the stand-alone pedals. The delays are particularly good, and that's mostly what I've been using it for since I got it a few years ago. It comes with an AC adapter, though it's not the Boss branded one.  It's a One-Spot and it's worked perfectly for years without any issues. There are some scratches on the bottom, but the top and sides are all in excellent cosmetic condition.

$125 shipped

Here's the official description:

The Boss ME-50 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal gives you professional sound on an easy-to-use pedal. Control everything with clearly marked knobs! Like having a whole collection of Boss stomp boxes--10 EQ presets, 22 distortion types, 11 modulation types, 11 delay types, and 6 expression pedal effects. The distortion, mod, and delay sections each feature the same parameter control knobs that you'd find on a Boss pedal and a stomp switch to turn the effect on or off. Includes wah, pitch-shift, ring mod, square wave, rotary, you name it! 2 taps of a button save your patch into 30 editable presets.

Features

* Effects types: tone modify (EQ), compression, noise suppression, reverb, overdrive/distortion, modulation, delay, expression pedal effects

* Power supply (Boss PSA-120) sold separately

* Overdrive/distortion types: metal, loud, lead, crunch, natural, MT-2, DS-1, DS-2, BD-2, OD-2, OD-1, scream, DST+, guv, rat, muff, face, modern OD, stack, hi gain, modern DS, square, oct fuzz

* Modulation types: flanger, phaser, st chorus 2, st chorus 1, chorus, harmonist, tremolo, pan, vibrato, uni-v, rotary

* Delay types: analog, 400-2000ms, 100-500ms, 25-125ms, 0-30ms, slow echo, pan, space pan, reverse, hold, tap

* Expression pedal effects: volume, wah, resonance, voice, ring mod, +1 octave, -1 octave

* 30 editable presets

* Tuner

* 1/4" stereo outs

* 1/4" TRS line/phones out

* 1/8" TRS aux in

PA270596\_zps2d48d4d3.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://s216.photobucket.com/user/Tweedledee76/media/PA270596\_zps2d48d4d3.jpg.html]PA270596\_zps2d48d4d3.jpg[/url]

PA270602\_zps4620373a.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://s216.photobucket.com/user/Tweedledee76/media/PA270602\_zps4620373a.jpg.html]PA270602\_zps4620373a.jpg[/url]

PA270607\_zpsfc19e2ac.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://s216.photobucket.com/user/Tweedledee76/media/PA270607\_zpsfc19e2ac.jpg.html]PA270607\_zpsfc19e2ac.jpg[/url]

PA270596.JPGPA270602.JPGPA270607.JPG

• Members

Long time member gorebuc. Lots of transactions on here. Had to create a new account since the Lycos email I used to register back in '05 is looooong gone. :smileyhappy:

Wanted to get these up. I love both of these guitars, but really need an acoustic-electric since I'm playing more open-mics solo and the ol' $100 Washburn is starting to show its weaknesses.

The Squier is Olympic White with a tortoise guard. The knobs have been changed to Tele Deluxe style (gave the Jag knobs away), but other than that its stock. Bridge and trem work great (had to file a groove in the saddle to keep the low E from skipping). In short, it's a good one. Comes with a Fender Deluxe gig bag, tweed strap, and the old fashioned leather straplocks. Would like $235 OBO shipped CONUS.

danospam.jpgjagspam.jpg

The Dano is one of the MIK 12'ers that came out about ten years ago. Blue Sparkle. The plastic strap buttons broke, so I took them out filled the holes with dowels and installed a white Dimarzio "Clip-Lock" strap. Hate to get rid of this one, but my current needs trump holding on to it. Comes with a hardshell case. $325 shipped CONUS.

• Members
  • Members

LESS THAN 1 DAY LEFT ON THE HOT MOD 800 KICKSTARTER! 

This Kickstarter ends on 11/6/2013 at 1:27pm eastern standard time.

Get a classic Eddie Van Halen brown sound or hit the boost switch and get a hot rodded british tube amp sound. Help spread the word about this kickstarter. 

Here is a link.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1544038838/hot-mod-800-hot-rodded-valve-distortion-effect-ped

• Members

All pedals are in perfect working order unless otherwise noted

Boss PH-1r Phaser - $old

Boss PH-2 Super Phaser - $old

Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan - $150

Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan - $150

Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb/Delay - $old

Boss DD-6 Digital Delay - $50 (Mode knob does not stop in the right places, but still completely functional)

Malekko Chicklet - $100

Electro-Harmonx Deluxe Electric Mistress Flanger/Filter Matrix - $old

Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus - $50

Shoot The Moon Tremolo (Google it) - $60

1590a Tiny True Bypass Loop - $30

Boss DD-3 Digital Delay - $50

pedals.JPGphoto.jpg

• Members
  • Members

Boss HM-2 MIJ, super clean $100.

Digitech PDS-2000 2 second digital delay + sampler $75

Xotic EP Booster $80

Get your MBV and Yo La Tengo on, but for the love of god not at the same time.

Email me rodom531(at)gmail for pics etc. I could entertain trades but I'm broke so it'd have to be soemthing really rad.

• Members

Hey cool dudes! I'd posted on here for years under the name 'hosebeast' but took a break once I had to sell all my stuff. Anyway, I'm a musician again but couldn't log back in because the email I used is no longer active and I forgot thepassword. Just thought I'd share so everyone knows I'm not a scammer or whatever and that I have done like 30+ trades on here.

I have a Whammy II I want to trade for a Whammy V and (possibly?) something else. It's in great condition and comes with an adapter. 

I also have an Aqua Puss reissue I'd like to trade for a Carbon Copy and a DL-4 I'd like to trade for a Boss DD-20 or comparabe delay..

Hoping to get some hits!

• Members

Looking to trade or sell a Keeley SEM DS-1 in a professionally done custom metal mxr sized enclosure.

I am looking for a Phase 90 with true bybass and led. Preferably a Analogman modded one. Also looking for a Turbo Tuner an Analogman Mini Chorus or an OCD.

Let me know what you got.

Custom Keeley SEM DS-1 - $100

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/u...eBeer/Boss.jpg

• Members

Hey, I haven't been around in a while, everything is strange and new and the spam thread is weirdly empty. Going to post these things here anyway.

232930.jpg

Blackout Effectors Whetstone - $200 shipped CONUS (is that too cheap? I've only received pedals from the US, never sent!!)

This guy is a bit old now and is showing signs of wear, most notably in that the knobs are a bit chipped and faded. Other than minor cosmetics is perfect, no issues. Velcro'd. This pedal has served me well but I've decided to get rid of some gear I only use for recording. This would be one of those guys.

232953.jpg

Maxon OD-9 - $100

You know the deal. Great condition. I just don't really use it anymore! Features velcro.

Open to suggestions of trades but I'll be honest in saying I'm not looking for much right now. Maybe you could pique my interest ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Looking to sell or trade my Bluesbreaker RI. I'm interested in lower-wattage vintage (or vintage-inspired) amps, specifically Ampeg, a Vox AC15HW, Fender, Magnatone, 18 watt Marshall 1974x(or some variation one). . . A Super Reverb would have my attention, too. 

With that said, I'd prefer a straight sale or at least cash coming my way in any deal I might do. $1000 for a local deal, and I'd prefer not to ship (though I could be persuaded I suppose). My girlfriend and I are buying a house and I could use some cash; in other words, I'm highly motivated to sell. Definitely open to offers.

Anyway, the Bluesbreaker is more recent and sports the deeper cab, which accommodates nicely the KT66 power tubes that the amp is currently running. The amp is running at 8ohms (and I believe the previous owner said that the bias selector was hardwired on 8ohms). There is a mix of older preamp tubes (I think maybe a Telefunken and an Amperex, and I forget what else) and an Amperex GZ34 for the rectifier. I can certainly leave the tubes in there to sweeten any potential deal. The tremolo circuit was disconnected when the other mods were done (from what I've read, this is pretty common). Cosmetically, the amp is in excellent condition and includes a padded cover. Speakers are a Weber 30 watt ceramic Blue and 30 watt ceramic Silver. 

Oh, and I'm in NJ, close to Philly, and I'd prefer to avoid shipping--though I will ship at the buyer's expense. I'm willing to drive a few hours if need be.

photo-7.JPG

More pics:  http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/k\_mur/library/Bluesbreaker?sort=3&page=1

• Members

photo 1.JPG

I have a great '06 AVRI 52 ri Telecaster (butterscotch/blackguard), it's been wired to be an esquire, upgraded with RS guitarworks wiring kit, Fralin SP43 pickup, Glendale stainless steel single cut bridge with twang intone saddles (Aluminum E/A saddle, Brass D/G & B/E) and Electrosocket jack. Neck plays like a dream and it's been naturally beat up over the last 7 years.

Includes SKB case & 2 Souldier straps/grolsch locks

$old

photo 2.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPG