BOTB 2013 - Best Pedalboard Pic - now OPEN

macadood

• Members

original.jpg

Thread is now live. Vote for your favorite board from the thread with 1 Kudos. Do not vote more than once per category thread. Any duplicate votes from one user in one thread will render all of that user's votes in that thread ineligible.

You only have 5 kudos per day I believe, so use them wisely and don't waste them all on non-BOTB things. We'll keep the voting open until Sunday December 15th, so that gives you plenty of kudos munitions. 

thanks breaus!

• Members

Pedalsfsgs.jpg

My at home practise setup. Pedals left to right:

Moog Moogerfooger Cluster Flux (analog chorus/flange)

Moog Moogerfooger 12-Stage Phaser

EHX Small Stone Phaser

Xotic Effects AC Plus

EHX Big Muff w/Tone Wicker

EHX Deluxe Memory Man Tap Tempo 1100ms

Moog Moogerfooger MF-104M Analog Delay

TC Electronics Flashback X4

Empress Effects Compressor

EHX Black Finger Tube Compressor

Xotic Effects EP Booster

TC Electronics Polytune 2

Underneath I have a Pigtronix Dual Expression pedal and a Mission Engineering Expressionator which I don't have the proper cables for yet. With the two of those I will be able to control 4 different expression pedal inputs all with the one pedal. I'll also be able to toggle through which expression pedal input I'm using at the time.

Planning on getting rid of the Big Muff and getting some much better fuzz pedals. Also planning on getting several more pedals. Strymon Big Sky, most of the other Moogerfooger pedals and so on.

hangwire wrote:

Why did you post ^ that... In a closed contest thread?

I suspect he didn't realize it was a contest-related thread. I think he may have been confused and thought people were just posting their boards, and felt like sharing his own. I doubt he meant any offense... but you're right - it's not the place for it. But he's welcome to start a new thread and introduce himself, tell us about his board, etc. :)

Archived