Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOTB 2013 - Best Pedalboard Pic - now OPEN

original.jpg

Thread is now live. Vote for your favorite board from the thread with 1 Kudos. Do not vote more than once per category thread. Any duplicate votes from one user in one thread will render all of that user's votes in that thread ineligible.

You only have 5 kudos per day I believe, so use them wisely and don't waste them all on non-BOTB things. We'll keep the voting open until Sunday December 15th, so that gives you plenty of kudos munitions. 

thanks breaus!

Attached Files
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

t\_e\_l\_e

botb\_13\_t\_e\_l\_e\_small\_board.jpg

Attached Files
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

martha\_KH

BOTB13\_prize.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

invisiboard.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

renula

photo.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

Brent\_MPLS

copper.png

Attached Files

Comment

hangwire

photo.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

macadood

GetInline1.png

Attached Files

Comment

DavidBlane

davidblanepedalboardlit1.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

King Rat

null\_zpsea2f4d94.png

Attached Files

Comment

• bieke
                  bieke commented
                  Editing a comment

beautiful stuff and I lol'd

BrentMPLS gets a kudo from me

I guess I'm the only one who enjoyed the invisible man's board. The blank index card is what put it over the top for me.

Comment

• coloringpad
                  coloringpad commented
                  Editing a comment

I loved it. 

Good joke.

Only one kudos to give.

Pedalsfsgs.jpg

My at home practise setup. Pedals left to right:

Moog Moogerfooger Cluster Flux (analog chorus/flange)

Moog Moogerfooger 12-Stage Phaser

EHX Small Stone Phaser

Xotic Effects AC Plus

EHX Big Muff w/Tone Wicker

EHX Deluxe Memory Man Tap Tempo 1100ms

Moog Moogerfooger MF-104M Analog Delay

TC Electronics Flashback X4

Empress Effects Compressor

EHX Black Finger Tube Compressor

Xotic Effects EP Booster

TC Electronics Polytune 2

Underneath I have a Pigtronix Dual Expression pedal and a Mission Engineering Expressionator which I don't have the proper cables for yet. With the two of those I will be able to control 4 different expression pedal inputs all with the one pedal. I'll also be able to toggle through which expression pedal input I'm using at the time.

Planning on getting rid of the Big Muff and getting some much better fuzz pedals. Also planning on getting several more pedals. Strymon Big Sky, most of the other Moogerfooger pedals and so on.

Attached Files

Comment

Why did you post ^ that... In a closed contest thread?
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Georgia"><font color="red"><br><b><u>FOR SALE</u></b><br>Bruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525<br>Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer</font></font></div>

Comment

• Phil O'Keefe
                    Phil O'Keefe commented
                    Editing a comment

hangwire wrote:
                    Why did you post ^ that... In a closed contest thread?

I suspect he didn't realize it was a contest-related thread. I think he may have been confused and thought people were just posting their boards, and felt like sharing his own. I doubt he meant any offense... but you're right - it's not the place for it. But he's welcome to start a new thread and introduce himself, tell us about his board, etc.

Working...
                X