No announcement yet.

Bummer

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer

I hate when you buy stuff and it's broken.

I bought an Acoustic B450 MKII last week. Musicians Friends had them on blowout for like $430 so I got my local GC to price match. I hadn't been in GC in over a year, but I figured I'd use the price match thing to my advantage.

Turned it on tonight for band practice (first time using it) and immediately it was jacked. Awful popping/rumble noise. Even with nothing plugged it and it got worse with the volume turned up. Probably a loose solder joint, but it's a new amp and I'm not **** with it.

Took it back and they had to order me a new one since that was the last one it stock.

Pitty party. Boohoo. Just annoying. To GC's credit, they didn't make a fuss about it, just put in the order for a new one, no BS. But yeah, getting broken stuff from GC....who would have thought right?

Yes, that stinks.   

More importantly, who are you playing with now?  Upcoming shows?

good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

• MyNameIsRyan
      MyNameIsRyan commented
      Editing a comment
      pity*

• BAXANDALL
      BAXANDALL commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet they knew it was jacked when they sold it to you. That's what the GC around here would do.

guitar centers always make me feel used and dirty.  last time i was there it was like being an infant at a lostprofits concert.

{O,O}
    (__(\
    " "

Comment

• MHuxtableV2
      MHuxtableV2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aedes.....a couple of guys from my old band that you saw. It's a power pop/rock trio. We'll start booking shows in the new year.

And Turd has the best sig.

And I kind of want a Bass VI

Working...
X